Lyndsey & Lee May 27th 09 ~ ** LINK TO OUR VIDEO**

Day 2 Part 2 ~ Randy Chapman Pics

Here are a few of the photos that Randy took .................

LL007975-27-09edited-1-1.jpg
LL005255-27-09edited-1.jpg

LL002015-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL001715-27-09edited-2.jpg

And more

LL000675-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL001585-27-09edited-1.jpg

LL005565-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL005785-27-09edited-1.jpg

And some more

LL004905-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL005765-27-09edited-1.jpg

LL006565-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL006725-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL006765-27-09edited-1-1.jpg
LL007305-27-09edited-1.jpg

Linz :bride:

Your pictures are stunning!!
Did anyone ever tell you you look like drew barrymore? At first, I was going to say you look exactly like my sister(she looks like drew) but the more I looked the more I saw it!

Great installment!!! You look beautiful in your trial. and I LOVE RANDY!!!! The pictures are GR8!!!!!!

Your pictures are stunning!!
Did anyone ever tell you you look like drew barrymore? At first, I was going to say you look exactly like my sister(she looks like drew) but the more I looked the more I saw it!

I constantly get told that, in fact my friends uncle used to tease me when I was young by calling me drew all the time !!! - wish I had the Charlies Angels body to go with the face :rotfl:

Great installment!!! You look beautiful in your trial. and I LOVE RANDY!!!! The pictures are GR8!!!!!!

Thankyou very much :)

Linz xxx :bride:

I constantly get told that, in fact my friends uncle used to tease me when I was young by calling me drew all the time !!! - wish I had the Charlies Angels body to go with the face :rotfl:

Thankyou very much :)

Never mind the Charlies Angels body, I'd settle for the money!

Your pictures are lovely :lovestruc

More Randy Chapman pictures.............

LL007395-27-09edited.jpg
LL007535-27-09edited.jpg
LL007625-27-09edited.jpg
LL008055-27-09edited.jpg
LL007815-27-09edited.jpg
LL007875-27-09edited.jpg
LL007975-27-09edited.jpg
LL008135-27-09edited.jpg

After having our pictures taken, we said goodbye to Randy and drove over to the beach club to get a ice cream soda from beaches and cream

novembertrip040.jpg
novembertrip046.jpg

We then took a walk over to Epcot to get some dinner.

novembertrip049.jpg

We went to the french resteraunt (can't remember what its called???) The food was really nice.
We then grabbed a bucket of popcorn and found a spot on the bridge beside the Uk to wait for the illuminations fireworks.

During the fireworks I kept thinking that the next time we watch these I'll be a married woman :rolleyes:

After illuminations we headed back to the hotel where I had a hot chocolate before bed.

A picture beside the Christmas tree at Epcot...
novembertrip054.jpg

Up bright and early the next day and we headed to Franks at the wedding Pavilion to meet with Kristi Davis for our site visit and menu tasting

novembertrip055.jpg

Me and Kristi ( she's very tall !!)
novembertrip079.jpg

We headed backstage to epcot and straight into our menu tasting where we met our chef

novembertrip063.jpg

I can't remember his name :blush: but he was very nice :thumbsup2

He brought out the appetisers which were Smoked duck with spicy slaw & Five spice chicken and sesame seeds.
novembertrip056.jpg

They were absolutely delicious and we are definatley having these at the wedding !!!​

Next we tried Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
novembertrip057.jpg

and Quinoa and roasted tomato salad
novembertrip058.jpg

Both were nice but not what we wanted for our guests

next we tried Parmesan crusted chicked breast with basil mashed potatoes and mushroom cream & Mahi Mahi steamed in banana leaves with mango salsa

The Potatoes were yummy and we are considering a potato bar where guests can choose what to have mixed in with their potatoes. The chicken was really nice, think we might go with this.
The Mahi Mahi was ok but not strong tasting but Lee loved the mango salsa.
The mini corgette and squash were really nice.
novembertrip059.jpg

Next we tried Cinderella's slipper ....
novembertrip062.jpg

Which was nice but I wouldn't say that its worth what it costs. Just a bit of a novelty and nice to try.

The food was delicious and the chef was really nice. We said goodbye and went round to the Lower UK for our site visit

This area is Fab !! and from other peoples firework photos that I have seen, I am glad that we have booked this area.
novembertrip064.jpg

novembertrip065.jpg

After seeing the UK we headed to Living Seas.
novembertrip076.jpg

novembertrip071.jpg

novembertrip072.jpg

I think we are going to price changing the linens on the tables we are using to yellow with a white overlay or vice versa ??

Pre reception/Buffet area
novembertrip069.jpg

The wonderful Glass Piano !!!!
novembertrip073.jpg

The fishy wishy's :fish:
novembertrip068.jpg

The restrooms
novembertrip077.jpg

novembertrip078.jpg

After falling in love with the living seas Kristi dropped us at the Grand Floridian as we had an hour or so until we had to meet with Meri for our planning session and cake tasting.​

Can anyone tell me what type the tables at the back with the chairs are? Are they bistro or cocktail tables??

novembertrip064.jpg

Thanks

i think they are cocktail but not sure sorry I had high boys and they were the tall ones at this same location

It's nice to see you've taken a pic of the rest rooms... I thought it was just me who judged a place on how good the loo's are!
Very nice I must say!

Just catching up!! Great food choices.. I loved the slipper too just couldn't justify the cost so we are just getting a few of them!! Thanks for posting pics of the LSS we wanted to go see it again when we were there for our ps but it was occupied!! My mom actually wanted to see the bathrooms hahaha so thanks! :rotfl2:

i think they are cocktail but not sure sorry I had high boys and they were the tall ones at this same location

your right they are cocktail tables thanks.

It's nice to see you've taken a pic of the rest rooms... I thought it was just me who judged a place on how good the loo's are!
Very nice I must say!

Yes - a nice restroom says it all !!

Just catching up!! Great food choices.. I loved the slipper too just couldn't justify the cost so we are just getting a few of them!! Thanks for posting pics of the LSS we wanted to go see it again when we were there for our ps but it was occupied!! My mom actually wanted to see the bathrooms hahaha so thanks! :rotfl2:

glad I could help :)

After Kristi dropped us at the Grand Floridian, we had a drink and grabbed a large bag of Lays and headed onto to the beach to relax.

When It was time for our PS we headed over to Franks, I was getting really excited :cool1:
novembertrip090.jpg

novembertrip100.jpg
novembertrip093.jpg
We went in and took a seat to wait for Meri ~ although Ken Weaver is our planner, he was meant to be on jury duty and so Meri was going to step in for him. However, Ken had managed to get away early and came running in to Franks sweating and puffing away !!! Think he must have been rushing to get to us in time !

I was really happy as this meant that it was our actual planner that would be doing our planning session with us !

We all went into a side room and the planning started.......

novembertrip095.jpg

We discussed everything from transport to Donald joining us to dance :yay: :yay:

Next we got to taste cake ~ YUMMY ~

novembertrip097.jpg
novembertrip098.jpg

Now I'm not much of a cake eater, but this was delicious and I have to say I felt rather sick after all the cake I ate ! :rotfl:

In the end we chose marble cake with raspberry mousse filling for the bottom tier and chocolate cake with white chocolate filling for the top tier.

Next we got to meet Elizabeth to talk floral. Elizabeth is really nice and got exactly what wanted. In fact since the planning session Elizabeth has been fantastic at replying to my emails and responding to any changes or questions I have ~ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :thumbsup2

Heres me with Ken and Elizabeth...
novembertrip099.jpg

After the planning session we headed over to the wedding pavilion to have a look.

All I can say is WOW - It is beautiful !!! and the next time I'm here I'll be in my wedding dress :dance3:

novembertrip084.jpg
novembertrip086.jpg
novembertrip087.jpg

Love the e-pics!!! Sounds like you guys had a great PS!!!! I see Ken in your pictures isn't he the best thing ever?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter