• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

M.I.A.'s

I can't really speak for most of these people but I have some guesses. Everyonce in awhile somebody throws a line up on Facebook that explains their whereabouts.

I have been kept from this place against my will!!!! My hard drive crapped out and I have been able to check in every now and then on my phone but it's awfully hard to read everything on a 3 inch screen. I have replaced my hard drive but it still doesn't want to boot for some reason.

Today I bought a net book!!!! Love it! I will be on more again....yay me!!!!

Yay you girlie!! Glad to see you back :)

Friday we went up to Troy for my son's graduation and commissioning on Saturday, got home Sunday. Today I took him to Framingham, MA to see an apartment and sign a lease - an 11 hour drive round trip. I'm whipped right now. Next weekend we get to make the trip again to help him move so he can start work on the 26th, so I may be out of the loop for a week or so.

I can't believe you were only about 20 minutes from me and you didn't let me buy you a cup of coffee!! Next time you're in the area, mister!

My computer wasn't stolen, Chris's was. However, my computer was in my jeep, very stupididly (is that a word?) the same night. My jeep was locked, Chris's truck was not. He had CJ in his arms asleep and hit the wrong button on the key thingy and it unlocked the truck. They did arrest the little thug and recovered the radio, but the laptop is a thing of history. Restitution will be in order for the thug. I took some time off, more than I would have liked, but did so to get my migraines back under control and to get the embroidery and printing work caught up while CJ's surgery went along. He is doing fine and the hardest part of it all was keeping him calm afterwards. He certainly didn't act like someone who just had surgery...ah to be young...

Anyways, I wasn't mad at anyone, but wanted to make sure I didn't get on the public forums on the heavy meds while I broke the migraine cycle and while I caught up on all the work I was neglecting.

It is nice to know that people care and thanks to all of you who emailed, pm'ed, texted and called wondering if I fell off the Earth. Y'all are my second family here.

Jen, glad both you and CJ are feeling better. Good to "hear" from you again!
p.s. - pass the heavy meds - no need to be stingy sistah ;)

Glad to see some are present or at least, accounted for.

Jen - I'm glad CJ's doing so well.

Jim - Glad for your son. You must be very pleased.

I'm trying to get accustomed to FB, but I've not had a lot of time to scope it out. Is there any kind of chat or BB area?

Yes, there is an individual chat. It is located at the lower right hand corner where there is a green circle and a number. That number is how many of your friends are online with you at that moment. You can click on a person's name when the list pops up and start a chat with that person.

Yes, there is an individual chat. It is located at the lower right hand corner where there is a green circle and a number. That number is how many of your friends are online with you at that moment. You can click on a person's name when the list pops up and start a chat with that person.

Thanks! You going to FtW this weekend?

I love and miss all the fiends,,but I am not gonna get on your face, my face, that place, face to face, or what evr :confused3

Reck'n I'm stuck here ,, at least when I have that rare chance to post some.

Thanks! You going to FtW this weekend?

Yeppers, provided I can get the trans am out from behind the RV...I just got it detailed and the thing won't start and it is parked behind the RV! This is what I get for only running it on weekends! I think it is a loose battery cable, but it won't stop raining for me to go and fiddle with it. If I have to go and physically move it, I will.

I love and miss all the fiends,,but I am not gonna get on your face, my face, that place, face to face, or what evr :confused3

Reck'n I'm stuck here ,, at least when I have that rare chance to post some.

Kelly said the same thing for a LONG time! Now she is a full fleged convert! Never say never!

Man there are so many people not posting now, I can't list them all. Where is everyone?

There all doing virtual meets...with c....n:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:May be hanging out at the poly:confused3:confused3:confused3 what do i know ...I'm dumb and broke....:thumbsup2

Nah,,I like the boards,,if everyone hadn't stopped posting on the boards, you could talk to each other, email each other, send PM's to each other,. post pictures to share with everyone and then you could go to RVUSA chat room at night and be with all the fiends, and talk , kid around, gossip, have fun...

HEY ! Just like facebook !! So I'll stay here.:goodvibes

Nah,,I like the boards,,if everyone hadn't stopped posting on the boards, you could talk to each other, email each other, send PM's to each other,. post pictures to share with everyone and then you could go to RVUSA chat room at night and be with all the fiends, and talk , kid around, gossip, have fun...

HEY ! Just like facebook !! So I'll stay here.:goodvibes

I'm with you Frank, I like the boards too.
No facebook for me...... at least for now!!! ;)

Some of you may have noticed, (some may not have), I haven't been around much lately. I just can't get in the mood to talk about camping and Disney in particular. I was the one that started the whole Oct 09 GG thingy, and now I know we aren't going, I can't stand even thinking about it. I miss you guys, and will try to stop in the chat once in a while, but it has been pretty dead there too.

I don't know what's up with me, it might be the meds, but I am just tired all the time, and don't care about much right now. If anyone knows anyone looking for a website about camping, I really want someone who can do it justice to take it over. I have even been trying to convince Erica to let me sell the TT and the trade the truck on something smaller.

Anywho.... just thought I would drop a line and let everyone know whats up... hopefully talk to some of you soon in chat.

Some of you may have noticed, (some may not have), I haven't been around much lately. I just can't get in the mood to talk about camping and Disney in particular. I was the one that started the whole Oct 09 GG thingy, and now I know we aren't going, I can't stand even thinking about it. I miss you guys, and will try to stop in the chat once in a while, but it has been pretty dead there too.

I don't know what's up with me, it might be the meds, but I am just tired all the time, and don't care about much right now. If anyone knows anyone looking for a website about camping, I really want someone who can do it justice to take it over. I have even been trying to convince Erica to let me sell the TT and the trade the truck on something smaller.

Anywho.... just thought I would drop a line and let everyone know whats up... hopefully talk to some of you soon in chat.

:sad1:

I am sorrry you feel so bad, hopefully things will work out for you health wise real soon, in the mean time you might want to let your Dr. know how bad you been feeling mentally, till then just come to chat tonight and tomorrow night. :grouphug:

John....this is just a rough patch right now. We all go through them and the important thing is that you don't loose sight of hope. This too shall pass.....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....God only gives you what you can handle (obviously God thinks a lot of you) and it's up to you to take the situation you've been given and turn it into something positive and beautiful (kinda like Scott's GGrandmother did with the flag ;)) and learn from it. I love looking back on the tough times I've had because I have a sense of accomplishment and I feel that I am wiser, stronger, braver for it. I know it's hard to see over what you've been dealt lately...but if you could, for a moment, rise up and get an arial view of your life, you could get a glimpse of the bigger picture and know that this was just a chapter in your life that wil give the rest more substance. Don't throw in the towel....you are better than that!

Oh, and don't you dare sell that TT, Mister!!!! That is the vehicle of memories to come! So, your camping calendar is thin....right now. Times change. You and your family love camping....camping is the heart of those simplisticly beautiful grass root experiences that epitomize what really matters in life. So don't be a dummy. Got it?

Don't hold back Ami, tell him how you feel. :lmao:

Anyway John, what she said, in spades. Keep the camping short and close to home for a while, you'll have just as much fun and just as many memories. I just had the weekend of a lifetime, and I only went 20 miles down the road.

This too shall pass, as all phases do. If we don't get to do a northern GG this summer I will be working and planning thru the winter to get it on the table next year. You gotta stay in proper camping form until then, you know.

We love ya John. Hang in there with us big guy, and we'll have better times on the other side. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter