• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

M.I.A.'s

I might be interested in Gettysburg. Although...our truck wouldn't pull a shopping cart right now, let alone the travel trailer.:sad2:

Yep...I' know where your comin' from John. My trailer is sitting on my driveway, and it's not going anywhere ..anytime soon. Bob's just starting to feel better, but I'm not sure he's up to towing..and the truck is crapping out..for lack of a better word.
Don't really want to put too much money into it at this point. We have three kids and four other cars, and you KNOW everyone of them needs something. :headache:So the truck is sort of down there on the list of priorities. We had been seasonal for YEARS in a upstate NY campground. Last October we decided because of the price of gas, and the fact that I had Siatica last summer and we only used the site a few times. We would bring the trailer home and do some traveling for this season. So far..the only place it's scheduled to go is to the dealer to fix the awning....THAT's if we can get it there. :headache:
I said the same thing you did this past weekend to Bob..maybe we should just sell it and call it a day.:confused3 I miss my seasonal site, and it would have been smart to keep it considering we can't tow right now, and Bob had surgery. DUMB...DUMB...DUMB...(that's me kicking myself in the ***!) :rolleyes1
I'm not sure where you are with your health situation right now,:sick: but I know that aside from the physical aspects, mentally it can be equally as draining. Denise is right..you should talk to your doctor about the way you've been feeling. Some of these medications have side effects that may not be helping the situation any.
As far as not posting..know that I think you're a special part of this forum. Part of the reason it is what is.:hug: Whatever the heck that is:laughing:. That's what makes us unique. Folks here care about you. You would be missed if you stopped posting. I also appreciate your chat room, and for those of us who are computer challenged..you make it easy to keep in touch.
I think I'm gonna stop by tonight and give you a talkin' to.
Ooops..now I gave you warning...you better show up, or have a note from your doctor (or your wife..)saying you are unable to attend, due to extreme aggravation by a Fort Fiend! ;)

John, don't feel bad buddy - I have zero, none, nada camping trips planned this summer. I know how you feel. I might go in September with the kids and the newest grandson, but there's no one in the family who can go with me right now.

Having said that, I am going to the GG in October. Why don't you look at air- fare and come on down. I'm putting up a tent somewhere and there will be room for 2 - I'll just get a bigger/longer tent to fit you! :lmao:

Having said that, I am going to the GG in October. Why don't you look at air- fare and come on down. I'm putting up a tent somewhere and there will be room for 2 - I'll just get a bigger/longer tent to fit you! :lmao:

I very quickly searched Expedia and found a flight from Phili to Orlando on AirTran for $118 round trip. hop a flight, tent with Al....I'll share the beer. Life is good.

I very quickly searched Expedia and found a flight from Phili to Orlando on AirTran for $118 round trip. hop a flight, tent with Al....I'll share the beer. Life is good.

Dang John, if you don't take that I might have to. :thumbsup2

If John goes to The Fort by himself, he'll be just that when he gets home, by himself. :rolleyes:

Having said that, I am going to the GG in October. Why don't you look at air- fare and come on down. I'm putting up a tent somewhere and there will be room for 2

Um.... SOMEWHERE??? Get a cabin tent & then Erica, John & Matt can all come down. I can relegate you back to the dinette, Al.

This sounds good to me! We'll all go over to MCO and pick John & family up!

Man,,John ! How can you not be a little more up now ?? All the friends got it figured out,,you just gotta give in ! :thumbsup2
You know we are all there for you any way we can.
But to sell the TT !!!! OMG, those meds really are mak'n you talk out your azz ! :lmao:
Hang in there buddy, when the SSSShhhh hits the fan, the poo DOES stop fling'n.

Man,,John ! How can you not be a little more up now ?? All the friends got it figured out,,you just gotta give in ! :thumbsup2
But to sell the TT !!!! OMG, those meds really are mak'n you talk out your azz ! :lmao:

Except round this place. We can fling poo for a long, long time. :banana:

Except round this place. We can fling poo for a long, long time. :banana:

Heh-heh!!! They said "poo"!! Heh-heh!!

mly0582l.jpg

John, sending you a :hug:

If you go to gettsburg , i would love to meet up with you all!!

I'd sell my house before I sold my trailer, but my wife might feel differently. Maybe I could sweeten the deal and throw in my wife, too?

I'd sell my house before I sold my trailer, but my wife might feel differently. Maybe I could sweeten the deal and throw in my wife, too?

You try that and your Kiwi will need to have a wheelchair ramp installed for you.

Hey, I'm bringing this thread back cause I haven't seen TCD post in a while. Maybe I've missed it, but I don't recall anything for a couple weeks. Think Disney Security finally nabbed him and threw him in Disney Jail?? :rotfl2:

Oh, wait...there is no security at the Fort. :rolleyes:

Where you be TCD???

Hey, I'm bringing this thread back cause I haven't seen TCD post in a while. Maybe I've missed it, but I don't recall anything for a couple weeks. Think Disney Security finally nabbed him and threw him in Disney Jail?? :rotfl2:

Oh, wait...there is no security at the Fort. :rolleyes:

Where you be TCD???

Your right, , TCD hasn't posted in a little while.

I'LL BET HE'S OUT HIDING WITH EVERYONE ELSE WHO DON'T POST ANYMORE !!
:guilty:

Your right, , TCD hasn't posted in a little while.

I'LL BET HE'S OUT HIDING WITH EVERYONE ELSE WHO DON'T POST ANYMORE !!
:guilty:

I think he hiding out at the Fort disguised as a CM, duck, tree or something nobody will notice :fish::fish::fish:taking photos of secret and hidden areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter