Making copies of park hoppers

TammyC

DIS Veteran
I have previously read on this board that it is important to make copies of your park hopper passes in case they were to be lost or stolen. When I purchased my hoppers (they are orange cards) at the Disney store today and told the sales clerk, she said that she had heard of people doing that, but the information is stored on a magnetic strip, so it wouldn't help to copy them. I noticed there are a few numbers, and I believe a letter under the strip and also on my receipt. Is this what I need?

Thanks,
Tammy

When you purchased your tickets at TDS, you should have been given a receipt for the purchase and also a receipt that shows "ticket ID" information for each ticket purchased --- keep that receipt seperate from your passes and if you have any problems (lost or unscannable tickets) they can pull up your ticket info and reissue new tickets with the remaining days.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter