Would you like to make a VMK/DIS video?

• Yes!

• No!

• Not exactly sure

• I don't understand

Results are only viewable after voting.

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l

This thread is for those who'd like to help make the video itself. If you'd like to participate by adding your photo, click here.

We are making a DIS/VMK youtube video! We are now putting it all together and you can help. Here on this thread, you can add suggestions, choose your favourite song to add to the video, and help with the layouts. If you'd like to add your own screenshot to the video, please read the above paragraph. Any questions or comments can be sent to me via e-mail at milkabum@hotmail.com or private message here on the DIS.

UPDATES

12/28/06 - I have decided to divide our project into two videos, one girls, and one boys.
Our current task is to decide on music for each. We will then begin gathering photos from everyone and working on the images for the video. Our final task will be putting it all together.

Great idea ;)

I like watching VMK YouTube videos :) Now I can have a video with people I know in it!:rotfl:

Bump! Let's see.. if we get at least 15 votes we'll go with a small video with just those who would like to. If we get more, we could go bigger. Youtube videos are only allowed a length of ten minutes so it won't be two long, and we could always divide it up into a couple parts.

I also thought maybe we could do it like a yearbook, a few people on each page with newspaper-like print with some title like "most talented" for those who create cool rooms and graphics, "most generous" for those who give up their own time for others, and so on. In the end everyone will have a title!

Sounds great! As long as we can upload it to google video, too... so I can download it for my ipod;)

LOL We'll see, first I need to learn how to change file types. I joined a movie maker forum so hopefully they'll help me along the way.

While we're talking about this project, I'd like to ask, what songs would you want to use? I know we can't all decide on just one, so we could use the best parts of a few songs and make a little mix. I would love to use "Strangers like me" from Tarzan, but it was already used in a VMK video. We need to use songs that fit the entire theme, all of us being friends and such. Like one big family.

Well, since we're a crazy bunch., I think the swisskapolka would do it,
Or Matterhorn yodelers
Or I got Star Tours
20,000 leauges under the sea medely?
The new space mountain track?
Old space mountain track?
Remeber Dreams Come True Fireworks show?
Fantasmic?

Or just ask me for all my kewl disney tracks.

Blue

Two great songs I have that picture the video in my mind are "Nothing in This World" by paris Hilton (you may not like her, but it's a pretty good song to fit the video) and "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield. They need to be fast, and nothing depressing.

I looovveee the year book ideaa!! The srangers like me song would work or maybe the song youve got a friend in me from toy story?

I'd like to be a part in this if it isn't too late!
The songs I think might work are:

Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid
Jolly Holiday from Mary Poppins
With a Smile and a Song from Snow White

Oh don't worry, we haven't started making the video yet except for the music suggestions and general ideas. The layout is another topic, I thought like a yearbook with newspaper print backgrounds and a few people on each page with perhaps different titles on the top of the page like I suggested earlier.

I can make some sample pages and even a short little video to show you what we can do.

Hey -A- ;) I think it is a wonderful idea, check out the song "disney freak" on iTunes. Don't worry it is clean and it is perfect for this kind of thing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter