Making the DIS/VMK Youtube video - *** UPDATES ***

Would you like to make a VMK/DIS video?

• Yes!

• No!

• Not exactly sure

• I don't understand

Results are only viewable after voting.
OOO! I know exactly which song! The disney mambo no. 5 remix!

Did you read my post? idk if that song is very symbollic, i would like something a little memorial but then funny.

Yes, I did. That's what made me remember the song. And I don't have iTunes.

Bluesomebody this isn't your video. You critisize every song that I have suggested.

Now I'm thinking more "scrapbook". Something like this, each page will have a different theme (and colour). This is more all together.

scrapbookhd7.png

What do you think?

The girls are probably going to have way different opinions on song and ideas. For example, the sample being pink :p I think we should divide it up into two videos, girls and boys. Then each group can have their own song. What about THAT? Perhaps we could get a group leader for the boys so they can organize what they'd like to include and which songs, etc. Then us girls could all work together.
I need some input on this idea.

Songs I'm thinking about (mostly if we're doing just a girl group):

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Disney Circle of Stars
Kiss the Girl - Ashley Tisdale
Second Star to the Right - Jesse McCartney
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
He Mele No Lilo - Lilo and Stitch Soundtrack
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride - Lilo and Stitch Soundtrack (Jump 5)
Irreplacable - Beyonce
Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
Nothing in This World - Paris Hilton

The ones I think we should really use are in bold. :p

I'm good with music, especially the sorts of techno and rock. Tell me the kind of video, about how long it'll be, and I'll whip up a song. D-d-d-done.

I think I can get someone to vouch for me if need be.

Bluesomebody this isn't your video. You critisize every song that I have suggested.
Well, cause, uh, read down.

The girls are probably going to have way different opinions on song and ideas. For example, the sample being pink :p I think we should divide it up into two videos, girls and boys. Then each group can have their own song. What about THAT? Perhaps we could get a group leader for the boys so they can organize what they'd like to include and which songs, etc. Then us girls could all work together.
I need some input on this idea.
Exactly! That's why I said no to all your songs. They're so... girly...
Anyways, so yea, I might want to be the leader for boys, but I think Laxplayer could do better than me. He could probably do better then anybody.

It's done then. We're making two videos. I am playing around with youtube to see which size all the pictures I need to make should be. Perhaps I could make the video, show it to shadow and he could mix you guys one. Unless to want to choose an actual, already made song.

I'll join.. very interesting idea. I watch VMK videos on YouTube sometime, but I never really thought about making one.

Songs I'm thinking about (mostly if we're doing just a girl group):

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Disney Circle of Stars
Kiss the Girl - Ashley Tisdale
Second Star to the Right - Jesse McCartney
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
He Mele No Lilo - Lilo and Stitch Soundtrack
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride - Lilo and Stitch Soundtrack (Jump 5)
Irreplacable - Beyonce
Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
Nothing in This World - Paris Hilton

The ones I think we should really use are in bold. :p

I think for songs, maybe we should do something Disney? After all, VMK is part of Disney. Just a thought, don't mind me ;)

Then again, I think Nothing in This World (I hate the singer, but whatever!) is a fitting song.

It's done then. We're making two videos. I am playing around with youtube to see which size all the pictures I need to make should be. Perhaps I could make the video, show it to shadow and he could mix you guys one. Unless to want to choose an actual, already made song.

Can't mix, only find :). I can track down music rather well, and my iTunes library is... vast.

Yeah I kinda feel the same about Paris Hilton. All of the songs except Absolutely (Story of a Girl) and the last three on the list are disney.

Well, cause, uh, read down.

Exactly! That's why I said no to all your songs. They're so... girly...
Anyways, so yea, I might want to be the leader for boys, but I think Laxplayer could do better than me. He could probably do better then anybody.

Thanks :) actually I would not mind putting together a little somethin, somethin for the guys. Sorry but that music is very girly and 2 emotional:love: . You gotta kick out some retro disney jams :cool2: and have some humor:rotfl2: . I'm busy with school but I could try my best.

-Dis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter