Making the DIS/VMK Youtube video - *** UPDATES ***

Would you like to make a VMK/DIS video?

• Yes!

• No!

• Not exactly sure

• I don't understand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't mix, only find :).

Okay. You'll need to think of a song that's not depressing, possibly disney related, and something that everyone (or almost everyone) can compromise on. By not depressing I mean nothing slow and such. Nothing too.. uh.. loud either.

Okay. You'll need to think of a song that's not depressing, possibly disney related, and something that everyone (or almost everyone) can compromise on. By not depressing I mean nothing slow and such. Nothing too.. uh.. loud either.

Haha, not to worry. I got 3 pirates albums and a few other non-disney affliated songs but are actually good disney songs... Hmm one of them does have 1 bad word... Disneyland by Five for Fighting... I could always have a VMK sound going on.

I'd love some help to from any boys :)

I have a ton to choose from and $34 iTunes credit

Not exactly Disney Music, but I'm going through my list to see what I've got.

Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult

John the Fisherman - Primus

YYZ - Rush

He's a Pirate - Pelo Verde Mix (It's the song from the POTC game lobby)

He's a Pirate - Pete and Red's Jolly Roger Trance Mix (Probably my favorite song here, mostly because of the trance style. It's kind of tied to Disney as well.)

Psychobilly Freakout - The Reverend Horton Heat

The Imperial March - John Williams (as in, the one from Star Wars)

Duel of Fates - John Williams (as in, the song they played in EVERY fight sequence past the first movie.)

~~~

No Marilyn Manson? Darn :teeth:

Not exactly Disney Music, but I'm going through my list to see what I've got.

Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult

John the Fisherman - Primus

YYZ - Rush

He's a Pirate - Pelo Verde Mix (It's the song from the POTC game lobby)

He's a Pirate - Pete and Red's Jolly Roger Trance Mix (Probably my favorite song here, mostly because of the trance style. It's kind of tied to Disney as well.)

Psychobilly Freakout - The Reverend Horton Heat

The Imperial March - John Williams (as in, the one from Star Wars)

Duel of Fates - John Williams (as in, the song they played in EVERY fight sequence past the first movie.)

~~~

No Marilyn Manson? Darn :teeth:

Umm.. i think ill handle the music... no offense...

Not one person is working with the music, everyone is! Come up with a list and decide amoungst yourselves.

I'll need someone to send me the music however, or I send them the video to add the music to. We can do this through MSN or e-mail.

Not one person is working with the music, everyone is! Come up with a list and decide amoungst yourselves.

What i meant to say is that music does sound umm... nice but don't we want all the music disney?

I mean... Godzilla?!!?

Umm.. i think ill handle the music... no offense...
-I've got every attraction in DLR
-every version of He's a Pirate
-Most of the songs in the Disney Archive Vol. 1 & 2
-Disney freak
-Mickeys Disco
-8 versions of Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
-John Williams and the Boston Pops (not Disney)
-about $20 in iTunes store credit

Yes, I'm stinkin rich

Edit: I agree with Lax. Most of shadows music is kinda... not family oriented

I have tones of disney archives and disney music to share, milk where do you want me to send them?

First make a list of those that would best fit the video. Choose one with the three of you, see who else agrees, and send it to me at milkabum@hotmail.com

I think a version of Zip-a-dee-do-dah would be good, but it's the choice of all the boys who want to participate.

What i meant to say is that music does sound umm... nice but don't we want all the music disney?

I mean... Godzilla?!!?

If your not going to give the music the benefit of the doubt and actually listen to it for about 5 seconds, then please don't comment on it. None of the music swears, contains adult themes, can be considered screamo, or is extravagently boring. Geebs, ever herd of don't judge a book by it's cover?

Also, believe it or not, there is good music that's not disney, rap, or country.

Right now, I've narrowed down the girl's music choices to three. Keep adding on though!

1. Nothing in This World - Paris Hilton (Matches the video well)
2. Kiss the Girl - Ashley Tisdale (Disney, and matches the video well)
3. We Can - Leann Rimes (This was the Legally Blonde 2 finale song :p It also describes us girls very well :lmao: )

If your not going to give the music the benefit of the doubt and actually listen to it for about 5 seconds, then please don't comment on it. None of the music swears, contains adult themes, can be considered screamo, or is extravagently boring. Geebs, ever herd of don't judge a book by it's cover?

Also, believe it or not, there is good music that's not disney, rap, or country.

We are sticking to disney related.

Boys, how about the idea of useing every version of he's a pirate (if the video is that long). And start with the original

We are sticking to disney related.

Boys, how about the idea of useing every version of he's a pirate (if the video is that long). And start with the original

Who says just Disney? Why not, you know, think outside the box? Do something NOT expected?

The video can be up to 10 minutes, but I am NOT making a 10 minute video. I am letting you choose one song and one song only. I never said it have to be disney related. Shadow has as much a choice to decide as anyone else. You do not make those desicions. If you cannot simply choose a song, bluesomebody and I can quietly work on it ourselves.

One song.
That's it.

Oh No. I didn't want you two to fight.
Anyways, let's see...
Uhm... I'll get back to you, emz.

I still want to work on music, but I wasn't really trying to fight. That happens a lot to me I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter