You guys are hilarious. This poor thread will be so off the rails by the time registration really happens.

How many people plan on pretend registering for the virtual end of the month to see the system? Normally they wouldn't get many people but thinking it might get slammed just with curious folks.

How many people plan on pretend registering for the virtual end of the month to see the system? Normally they wouldn't get many people but thinking it might get slammed just with curious folks.

I'm definitely doing it. I may even try to get some screenshots and/or video to share with the thread, depending on my mood.

I love the question about favorite songs! I think mine are Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (L&S), How Far I’ll Go (Moana) and pretty much the whole Alladin sound track.

and pretty much the whole Aladdin sound track.
I had some pretty specific guidelines for our wedding DJ on songs not to play (you know, the chick dance, Cotton Eye Joe, etc.) but that dude played "A Whole New World" during the money dance and it pissed me off so much. Great song, a favorite Disney movie of mine, but not what I wanted to dance to at my wedding. I guess he just assumed since we were so young. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter