March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

ILOVEDLP said:
Peter Pan theme :thumbsup2
I love that film ;).
I promised them a party this year but don't think it will be a regular thing to stressful.
I'm thinking sunday burch next year !!

Your baby going to 5 :goodvibes
Bet the cake turns put great ;)

Loving your 3 tickers, btw xx

Still trying to think of a Pan inspired PTR name! Yeah me babs is getting all grown up :'( its a chocolate cake so it should all be OK ;)
It is a lot of stress isn't it! Im just no good with stress. I do admire anyone with the head for parties & I love all the creative touches.
Lol thought I'd gotten the tickers to fit in a row but i just had to give up in the end!
How many sleeps left now?

Still trying to think of a Pan inspired PTR name! Yeah me babs is getting all grown up :'( its a chocolate cake so it should all be OK ;)
It is a lot of stress isn't it! Im just no good with stress. I do admire anyone with the head for parties & I love all the creative touches.
Lol thought I'd gotten the tickers to fit in a row but i just had to give up in the end!
How many sleeps left now?

I know it's sad when they aren't baby's any more :sad1:.
Chocolate cake Nathan fav in fact he just loves chocolate.

This party is causing me to stress a lot :rolleyes1.
Good job I've got a holiday to look forward to after it :thumbsup2
54 sleeps .
Sure you will think of a wonderful thought ;).
X

Meals are now booked :dance3:
We are eating at.
Monday cafe Mickey 6.15.
Tuesday bbwws.
Wednesday hunters grill 6 or Annette's
Thursday Walt's 3.45 last sitting.
Fridays hunters grill 6 or Annette's
Saturday blue lagoon at 6.
Sunday brunch at the steak house 12.30.
:goodvibes

Oooo have you done the brunch at the Steakhouse before?? Which characters are there?

C x

I haven't but have spoken to people who have.
They said Minnie Mickey and eeyore.
They food is good in the steakhouse and I thought this would be a good way to end the holiday.
You thinking of doing it ?
X

54 sleeps ya lucky duck!
Great meal plan, I'd love lunch in Walts myself, its so nicely decorated & the foods so good.
Ah don't stress, it will all come together great and the boys will have a blast xx

I haven't but have spoken to people who have.
They said Minnie Mickey and eeyore.
They food is good in the steakhouse and I thought this would be a good way to end the holiday.
You thinking of doing it ?
X

Unfortunately not at the moment as we're not there on a Sunday on either of our future trips, but it's a good option for the future - I wonder what the buffet itself would be like? We ate there before Christmas as yes, the food was good, but I was surprised how cafeteria style the decorations felt once we were in (we did have to wait a while even though we reserved, and we were all tired, so maybe I took offence to the checker board flooring.....!! lol). Would be a shame if it's only 2 character though, as it would be a good alternative to Inventions (and cheaper!).

C x

54 sleeps ya lucky duck!
Great meal plan, I'd love lunch in Walts myself, its so nicely decorated & the foods so good.
Ah don't stress, it will all come together great and the boys will have a blast xx

Thanks Kizzy I'm feeling less stressed I've spoken to the guy doing the party he told me how he works it, if I want batman or Spider-man to do the cake :thumbsup2.
Here are the pics hope they work as photobucket was a pain today :confused3

And some of the party stuff

You thought of a title for your PTR yet ?
Xx
Had to do on my phone so a bit rubbish !

Unfortunately not at the moment as we're not there on a Sunday on either of our future trips, but it's a good option for the future - I wonder what the buffet itself would be like? We ate there before Christmas as yes, the food was good, but I was surprised how cafeteria style the decorations felt once we were in (we did have to wait a while even though we reserved, and we were all tired, so maybe I took offence to the checker board flooring.....!! lol). Would be a shame if it's only 2 character though, as it would be a good alternative to Inventions (and cheaper!).

C x

I've never done a Sunday brunch before so Tim super excited about this one.

It's been about 4 years since I ate there last I enjoyed it then.

They person I spoke to said about 3 characters .
X

Those are brilliant!!
No name yet - googled PP quotes but going to have to make time tomorrow to actually watch it!! This needs thorough investigation lol!
I love your party supplies, they are perfect for your theme. They will have the best party!

think of a wonderful thought any happy little thought and you can fly.

All the wat to DLP !!

It's the pp quote that sticks in my mind.
Xx

I love the superhero bits, my oh is a huge fan! Got far too many hoodies, but they look great. Are they good quality ones? And where might they be from? Just so I know where to get next one!!

I love the superhero bits, my oh is a huge fan! Got far too many hoodies, but they look great. Are they good quality ones? And where might they be from? Just so I know where to get next one!!

Thank you for reading :goodvibes

They boys know we are having a super hero theme party bit not that batman and Spider-Man are coming ;).
I do love a hoodie I have about 7 grey ones to my shame :guilty:

I bought them from Amazon fruits of the loom,so not expensive and a lad I work with also works in a printing place so printed them up for me, he has kept the templates and in in his words.
just incase some other crazy person wants them some time.
Lol what does he mean ??.
I know he has a bit of a side line going I can get the web address for you ?
And pm you it.
X

Fab trip report! Love your boys! Esp dressed as Jack!

Awesome party ideas - my DH is very jealous! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Aww thank you rosebug
He can come along who's he want to be superman ?!?
Xx

No - he thinks he is Batman! When I was pregnant with Rosebug his list of names for boys included Batman; Bruce Wayne; Wolverine; Optimus...you get the idea!!! ;) So glad she was a girl!!!!

He told me he had bought some lovely lingerie for Christmas - I opened the parcel and found Batgirl knickers! :confused3:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter