March?

macfamily

Mouseketeer
Hello there, this is my first time at these forums, and they look like great information!

My husband, my daughter and myself are currently planning to go to WDW in March, currently leaning towards the beginning of the month. Can anyone give me any idea what the weather and crowds will be like at that point? We've never been, so we're trying to gather as much info as we can so that we can get the most fun out of it. :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Welcome to the Dis!!!!
You will find lots and lots of info on these boards. I suggest getting as much as you can before you go. How much you plan before you go can make or break your trip!!!! You will see this on these boards.

March can be a good time to go as long as you go before Easter. The weather can be nice.

Read as much as you can on here on the different forums!! Have fun and good luck. :cool1:

Hi Macfamily :wave: Welcome to the DIS.

If you check out the Theme Park Board you will get some info about the weather - My trip is in March so not far behind you.

There is a big Cheerleading Comp during the weekend of the 11-15. Hundreds and hundreds of girls and families will be there. I know we will be 6 of them.

I have never been to WDW before and hope I am not messing up on dates for check in and then my parkhopper the next day.

Hey, my DH and I have gone the past two years in the beginning of March and we're going again the 5-12 this year in March. The crowds are not too bad at all, especially if you take advantage of the FastPass System. It is very manageable. The weather the past couple of years has been great, it has been warm enough for shorts & tshirts but not so hot that you are miserable. It is also a nice time to go to the waterparks which we did last year and that was great.

Sounding better; hubby just booked the trip for the 7th through the 11th; my daughter will be disappointed to miss the cheerleaders LOL :cheer2:

Can someone give me a link or a direction to learn more about the Fastpass system? I want to make sure to know what that's all about before I get there, since it sounds like it may suit my impatient self.

Oboy, can't wait!! Just want to figure out how to get the countdown timer to work now.... :badpc:

Thanks all!

~ Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter