May 26, 2007 (5/26/07) "First Magical Med Cruise!!" (The M&M's!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am so out of it.......when did they open booking for the new '09 itineraries? Was there a mad rush like with the Panama Canal cruises? I have a phantom cruise booked for the end of '08. I think we can do May 23rd if anything is still available. I've never been to Tortola....plus we get to sail with great people. Unfortunately my TA (Tracy) sent me an email that she was out of town. Will I be able to get on if we wait? That would be the month of our 35th wedding anniversary....guess we'd have to treat you guys to champagne or something. :thumbsup2

OK, I am so out of it.......when did they open booking for the new '09 itineraries? Was there a mad rush like with the Panama Canal cruises? I have a phantom cruise booked for the end of '08. I think we can do May 23rd if anything is still available. I've never been to Tortola....plus we get to sail with great people. Unfortunately my TA (Tracy) sent me an email that she was out of town. Will I be able to get on if we wait? That would be the month of our 35th wedding anniversary....guess we'd have to treat you guys to champagne or something. :thumbsup2

She's not out of town yet! Sending you an email!

OK, we're in!!!!! Thanks to Tracy, we got our favorite cabin: 7120

I'm so happy to be sailing with you guys again!

can't wait to tell John when he comes home and asks what I did today!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey everyone!!

Have they posted all the 2009 cruises? I know we want to go, but are they going to have a special cruise like the Med inaugural cruise?
Mari

Hey everyone!!

Have they posted all the 2009 cruises? I know we want to go, but are they going to have a special cruise like the Med inaugural cruise?
Mari
well not really , but there is the first rip to tortola, in january. and the first trip to St. Crouix ,, how ever we decided to go for a little less expensive time of the year . And to cruise with Ron again ! ;)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1654032

well not really , but there is the first rip to tortola, in january. and the first trip to St. Crouix ,, how ever we decided to go for a little less expensive time of the year . And to cruise with Ron again ! ;)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1654032

Once a month DCL is going to have a special Eastern Caribbean cruise. In January, February, March, October, November and December it is going to St. Croix instead of St Maarten and in the remaining months it is going to Tortola instead of St. Maarten.

:santa: Jenn just scratched the holiday lottery tickets with a Euro, and hit for $50.00
:lmao:

Mery Christmas everyone!!:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Since I was too late to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I wanted to be early and wush everyone a Happy New Year!
May you all have a Happy and Healthy year
and may all your Disney dreams be magical!:tinker: :tinker: :tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas to you and yours, Rita! AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO!

Safe travels to all you crazy cruisers out there. Hope your holidays were joyous and full of wonder.

We sit in the waiting game now... less than two weeks until baby boy should make his first appearance. No cruising for us for a while. We bailed on the Panama for this year. Oh well! :( there will be other chances.

Hey all your Florida people it is actually 27F out right now! Tomorrow we are projected to be back to the high 70s!!

-laurie/david/breighton

Belated Holiday greetings to everyone!

Sorry to say that we won't be cruising at that time of the year for at least 8 yrs. Kate is starting high school in the fall and when she finishes Brett will be starting high school. Her grades dropped last spring when we were in the Med because she didn't have enough time to make up some of the missed assignments.

Ellen

Belated Holiday greetings to everyone!

Sorry to say that we won't be cruising at that time of the year for at least 8 yrs. Kate is starting high school in the fall and when she finishes Brett will be starting high school. Her grades dropped last spring when we were in the Med because she didn't have enough time to make up some of the missed assignments.

Ellen
Leave them Home!
:rotfl:

Good look to all of those in the 1/2 and full marathon.
That would be a cool thing to do. Maybe next year for me.
Bad training habits prevented me from doing it this year.:rolleyes:

Well as many of you know Jenn & the other girls from Work, Including Dr. Kevin Mooney, who is the Boss.

Have taken on the 1/2 marathon.
This started out as Fun for the Bunch of them :yay:
Jenn, has made sure that each and every person has a DVC room to stay in!
@ the Boardwalk!

Along the way it has turned into a way for them to raise Money for Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, Ma.

The Girls at the office have, posted on the big board @ the office asking for there support!

Well, they have raised over $2500.00 :woohoo: for the Cause!
Each Girl recieves donations from there Patients !
Hence, a little contest has emerged!
Who can raise the most!

This is where you come in! :hug:

They know, that Jenn is the Disney Queen! :lmao: Yes, Everything Disney!
(she has helped more people in that office plan trips or Save money on a Disney trip!) :rotfl2:

They, also know of her Wacky Friends on the DIS, I think that the fact that Jenn will see about 50 to 100 other Disers (That she knows, im sure she will meet others!) during her walk is Great!

The other Girls will be like who is that, and Jenn will explain, oh Just a Friend I have Cruised with (insert amount of times here) or Met at The World!

The Dis is a very powerful Thing! :wizard:

ok, If Jenn knew, I was doing this, she would Kill me! :scared1:

Anyone who would like to help Jenn, help the Boys & Girls, may do so by
sending a check to the address below!
Lets help Jenn, win this little thing!

Jennifer R.
C/O Kevin Mooney, DDS
105 Baldwin Green Cmn
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801

Make checks Payable to: Boys & Girls Club of Woburn

Donations may also be made @ this site: http://www.positive-place.org/

Thank You :wizard: :dance3:

They still have this weeks people to Encourage to donate! :lmao:
She will not leave until Friday Morning for Florida!

It would be grand for Jenn to have a bunch of envelope to open upon her Return! or even before she goes!
Opening mail is one of her favorite Things!

Oh and have a Green New year!

Peter

Happy New Year everyone. Sure wish we were all cruising together again this year. We had a great cruise in the Med.

Go Jenn!!

Where is everyone getting (or got) their cute Christmasy Disney stuff? Is there a site that one goes to ? Do they have Eastery stuff too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter