May 26, 2007 (5/26/07) "First Magical Med Cruise!!" (The M&M's!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the pin topic, I was looking thru the online disney pin store and saw a gorgeous DCL logo pin. It was make out of crystals. I believe it was around $13. Is anyone going on a cruise soon? and would you be kind enought to pick one up for me? I will front the $$.
Thanks, all,
Mary:hug:

Hi Mary! Where'd find so called pin at? Id like to see it!
Thanks for agreeing to be my pin connection. I wont have anything ready by the 9th, but soon!:)
Annual pass holder? We're not as we only usaully go once a yr! I would be if I lived there! You go more when school is in session?
DL is my "happy place"!princess: I much prefer DL to WDW, DL is home!
TTYS!
Rita:)

Can you post a picture of the pin you are looking for? I may have it. I bought lots of extras to trade. Also, there are several pin events coming up at DL that I can look for too. Kelly

Hi Mary! Where'd find so called pin at? Id like to see it!
Thanks for agreeing to be my pin connection. I wont have anything ready by the 9th, but soon!:)
Annual pass holder? We're not as we only usaully go once a yr! I would be if I lived there! You go more when school is in session?
DL is my "happy place"!princess: I much prefer DL to WDW, DL is home!
TTYS!
Rita:)

Rita,

If you go to the Disneyland website, and find the link to Disney pins, they take you to this website (official disney) and have all the lastest, soon to be released and all sorts of other pins. I get to it thru the annual passholders link.
Before Lauren was in school, we would go once a week, but school sure does put a crimp in our style!!! I just love to people watch, go thru the shops and take in a ride or two. I do bring my own eats.
Also, scrapbooking....thought of two more websites...one is 'Hot of the Press' and the other is 'Hershners"...I think that's right. google scrapbooking and disney and you should get a few sites.
Take care, Mari

Can you post a picture of the pin you are looking for? I may have it. I bought lots of extras to trade. Also, there are several pin events coming up at DL that I can look for too. Kelly

Kelly,
The pin is the DCL logo but done in crystals instead of paint. I saw it on the pin site on the DL website as I explained to Rita.
Let me know....into Mangia Mangia soon? We may go perhaps on Sunday. Wanna go?
Mary:woohoo:

Bummer, no we can't go on Sunday. I'll look through the pins and see what we have.

Oh, Maaaaaaaaaaannn, that's too bad. DH was looking forward to it. When would you be able to go...I'll be out of town the next weekend as DD is riding in a 'century' ride for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society...that's 100 miles on a bike!!!! Kpros is also doing this race. I'll be there to cheer them both on...you go guys...I'll just sit here and wait. :thumbsup2
Keep me posted and we'll go see Guiseppe and Pietro and eat ourselves silly!!!
Mary

Oh now that is too funny, :thumbsup2 obviously we are destined to get together. DH is also riding the century. DD and I are going to hang out with Shari and Staci at the lunch stop, where are you staying and hanging out? If the guys aren't too tired maybe we could go to Mangia Mangia on the way home? We may be pretty tired and grubby, but it would be a great day not to cook.

Where has he been training?

Oh, this is just too funny. :rotfl: DD is riding, not DH. Allison is active in LLS and her daughter (6 yrs), also on the med cruise, and I willl be there to cheer :cheer2: her on. I'll NEVER ride 100mi. 'course I said I'd never do more than a 5K, and I'm doing a half-marathon in Oct for LLS. :confused3 I don't know where we are staying...Allison made all the reservations. I will find out and let you know. Mangia Mangia sounds like a nice reward. I'll check with DH and make sure...he's out of town for another reason that weekend. It will be fun to cheer at the lunch tablepopcorn:: my favorite place....ah, remember all the neat lunches on the excursions? Will they have tapas, wine and desserts? :lmao: :rotfl2: mmmmmmm..maybe not.:sad1:
On my way to Disneyland to spend the day vegging, people watching and whatever else I want to do! goin' solo:yay: :woohoo:
Oh, Allison has been training with Team In Training...Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We have just had too many friends diagnosed with and die from blood-borne cancers. She is with the Orange Co/Inland Empire chapter.
Better scoot....I hear Mickey calling:smickey: :earseek:

Talk to you soon, :tink: Mary

CALLING ALL MED CRUISERS!!! (and those who wished they were! )

Let's get together to remember our days sailing the Med. on the Magic! We had a Pre-cruise party in April and now is the time for a Post cruise party!

Saturday September 8th, 2007 10-3pm
Place: Orlando, FL

Visit my website for more information on the party.

http://jbendriss.tripod.com/

All Dis-board members are welcome to come!!!

I've included my email on the website, so if you can make it please email me.

Jennifer

Let's get together to remember our days sailing the Med. on the Magic! We had a Pre-cruise party in April and now is the time for a Post cruise party!

Jennifer

Great offer Jennifer - I'd be there if I lived in Florida!

Getting closer to my goal of $10,000. I'm at $9,651 and counting!!!!

Ken

Jennifer

Oh Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!:confused3

I'm with Ken...California is a fer piece from Florida. :headache: DH,DD, DGD and I will be with y'all in heart and thoughts. Hey, someone have a martini (preferably dirty) for me...but beggars can't be choosers!!!:laughing: Many, many wonderful memories abound and we just can't get enough of the one (completed) scrapbook and the two (completed) digi-photobooks. Ok, you must know I am a compulsive gotta-put-pix-in-albums person:confused3 It is just my pathology. We will be with you in spirit!!!

Mary

Mary, that sounds great, so we'll see you guys there minus the DH! :rotfl2:

I'll bet with Mangia Mangia in the picture, he'll meet us there!!!

We are staying at the Ventura Beach Marriott on 2055 Harbor blvd. Ventura (duh):hippie: I'm really getting excited about seeing med cruisers again...I'm having terrible withdrawls. We'll bring our digi photobooks to share.The scrapbook is just too darn big!!!::scared1:
I should wear something distinguishing to be recognized....and so should you!! I'll wear some type of Disney shirt...now that's unique!!!:rotfl2: :lmao:

Talk to you soon!
Mary

Hi Mary!
Hey, do you want to be my pin connection too?
Since our Disney stores dont sell oins and I can only get to DL on average once a yr and I as of yet dont know how to use Dispins.com, theres a couple of times I want to get pins, especially Halloween, and if you happen to be going there would you let me know?
Do you happen to know how offen they come out with new page kits?
I think Im almost done organizing everything and then I can lay it all out!
Im looking for the types of albums I want to use. And since you mentioned Joanns, do you know aabout their 10% teacher discount card?

Just curios, does anyone know if at WDW is Dismark store still operating?

Have a great day everybody!
Talk to you soon Mary!!

Rita
:hippie:

Howdy hi!

I saw a new scrapbooking pack at DL on thursday. It had something to do with the Magic of Disney....no ship, but some pages with the starry outline of the sorcorers apprentice on it and some very nice stickers and frames. That is the only new one I saw. Had a great time....the line for Nemo and the subs was ridiculous!!! I never found either the end or the beginning. That one is a definite wait til school is in session and THEN I'll check out the line...if I can find which way is up!:boat:
Anyway, let me know if you might want something like that.
Mary

Hi Everyone

Just a short note to say HI and let everyone know that I've reached

$10,000

Many thanks to all my Disboard friends for your support!

Ken

Way to go Ken.

And I was just thinking this morning I missed this thread and the people on our cruise. Hope all is going well for everyone.

Hey Mary, we looked for you all day, where did you end up hanging out for the ride? It took us 3 hours to get home the traffic was so bad.

Hey Mary, we looked for you all day, where did you end up hanging out for the ride? It took us 3 hours to get home the traffic was so bad.

I was at the finish line. Didn't get there until about 3:45, so to make this story short, Lauren and I were in the hotel pool for 3 hours!! So sorry our signals were haywire...my fault. We also spent the night in Ventura....it only took 1-1/2 hrs to get home today. Going north on 101 and 405 was miserable, tho. There was no way Allison could have driven home....She was too tired.

:cheer2: :cool1: :thumbsup2 Congratulations to Ken, Your DH and Allison for completing the Cool Breeze century ride!!!! 100 miles thru the coast and hills (mountains?) of Ventura and Santa Barbara!!! you people are AWESOME!!!!!!:banana: :yay: :cheer2:

Later, y'all, Peace, Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter