May 26, 2007 (5/26/07) "First Magical Med Cruise!!" (The M&M's!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should also add that mom is not totally incapacitated. This in a way makes this more difficult. I think she wants to prove that she is not sick by doing too much. She hasn't left the house except for doctor's appointments, but she does the laundry and dishes (when we leave her alone for a short amount of time) and then she's exhausted and sore. How can we convince her to stop doing things before she gets tired?

We have talked about hospice and do intend to get them in there when it gets to be too much for my sister and I.

Tracy:
I am sorry have not been on in sometime. Am glad they have found a combination of meds for your Mom that is helping. I would talk to Hospice now. They have a lot to offer and you don't need to wait until it becomes to much for you. They will let you know what they can and can't do and they do a great job.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi - been really busy with work. I hope to do some scrapbooking as well. I started going through stuff the other week, but then things got busy again. Oh well hopefully before the end of the year I will get it done.

Best wishes to eveyone and their families.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi - been really busy with work. I hope to do some scrapbooking as well. I started going through stuff the other week, but then things got busy again. Oh well hopefully before the end of the year I will get it done.

Best wishes to eveyone and their families.

End of the year??? I still haven't finished my Panama Canal one from two years ago :eek: Then I have the 2006 cruises and numerous trips to WDW :scared: and finally the Med cruise :scared1: Will someone come help me :teeth:

End of the year??? I still haven't finished my Panama Canal one from two years ago :eek: Then I have the 2006 cruises and numerous trips to WDW :scared: and finally the Med cruise :scared1: Will someone come help me :teeth:

Tracey! You actually made me feel better about myself!:thumbsup2
I don't feel so alone now! I have to finish Mexican 2005 cruise And 2 trips to Disneyland AND I know I have 2 upcoming trips- annual anniversary trip to DL and we're now members of DVC and "going home" next May!!
AND we're not even memtioning the MED!!
I dont even bother to scrap anything but Disney- I dont have time:rotfl2:
Wish we could use that pixie dust and get us all together and just scrap!

My fave scrap store closed and you all know Im terrible on the computer, so if any one else like Lori has any fave scrap sites, let me know!

In the past week or so, Lauren has recieved several great postcards and I just wanted to thank all of you!!

Tracey, you and your Mom continue in thoughts and prayers!
:grouphug: to everybody!
Rita

Awwww Tracy... you are my hero!
I haven't done my EB Panama scrapbook yet!:lmao:
I guess life just gets in the way of fun:banana:

Since we are talking about scrap booking. Shari just finished the Med Repo and 1st Med cruise. She was driven to finish before she left for the WDW and a 4 day Wonder Cruise. She finished the day before they left. She just left of the Wonder today.

Ken

Hard to believe that this thread was down on page 3.

I'm happy to announce that I've passed the $9,000 threshold for donations to the Arthritis Foundation. I've got 2 more months to go before the ride.

Ken

Since we are talking about scrap booking. Shari just finished the Med Repo and 1st Med cruise. She was driven to finish before she left for the WDW and a 4 day Wonder Cruise. She finished the day before they left. She just left of the Wonder today.

Ken

Did her Friend like it?

:thumbsup2

Did her Friend like it?

:thumbsup2

Hi Peter!

The friend backed out, so she took Staci instead. They had a great time at the parks. I haven't heard from them since they got onboard the Wonder. They are due home tomorrow afternoon.

Ken

Hey girl,

Hate to tell you, but my book is finished. just need to put in the captions. I also made a digi-book and a calendar on shutterfly. You know, the best place I have found for scrapbooking is either JoAnn fabrics (#2) or Michael's crafts (#1). Also the Disney store is great. If you are having problems finding disney related pages please let me know. I will be near Michael's (spitting distance) on Wed and I can go the the world of disney tues or thurs and pick up some scrapbooking packages and send them to you. I would be more than happy to do it. I just LOVE to relive this cruise. :cloud9:
When are you coming to Disneyland? Let me know and I would be thrilled to see you....if you want....anniversary and all. We can get a hold of miles to go and eat at Mangia Mangia and dream all over again!!! Guissippe would be thrilled to have us!!!:grouphug:
Take care and do let me know what I can do to help. I mean it!!!
Mary

Tracey! You actually made me feel better about myself!:thumbsup2
I don't feel so alone now! I have to finish Mexican 2005 cruise And 2 trips to Disneyland AND I know I have 2 upcoming trips- annual anniversary trip to DL and we're now members of DVC and "going home" next May!!
AND we're not even memtioning the MED!!
I dont even bother to scrap anything but Disney- I dont have time:rotfl2:
Wish we could use that pixie dust and get us all together and just scrap!

My fave scrap store closed and you all know Im terrible on the computer, so if any one else like Lori has any fave scrap sites, let me know!

In the past week or so, Lauren has recieved several great postcards and I just wanted to thank all of you!!

Tracey, you and your Mom continue in thoughts and prayers!
:grouphug: to everybody!
Rita

Tracy,

My thoughts and prayers are still your way.

Hey, I will be in Maryland (Marlbourough) Sept 26 until Oct 1 or 2. If you can make it there, I'll help. I am at a conclave, convention and continuing education seminar. Usually free in the evenings.

If you need any pages, just let me know and I'll help out...check out A. Rita's post and reply.
Take care and blessings to you, your family and your mom.
Mari

Hey girl,

Hate to tell you, but my book is finished. just need to put in the captions. I also made a digi-book and a calendar on shutterfly. You know, the best place I have found for scrapbooking is either JoAnn fabrics (#2) or Michael's crafts (#1). Also the Disney store is great. If you are having problems finding disney related pages please let me know. I will be near Michael's (spitting distance) on Wed and I can go the the world of disney tues or thurs and pick up some scrapbooking packages and send them to you. I would be more than happy to do it. I just LOVE to relive this cruise. :cloud9:
When are you coming to Disneyland? Let me know and I would be thrilled to see you....if you want....anniversary and all. We can get a hold of miles to go and eat at Mangia Mangia and dream all over again!!! Guissippe would be thrilled to have us!!!:grouphug:
Mary
Oh brother. I guess I better get moving. I am so not creative....scrapbooking is a struggle for me, but I really want to capture the memories. I have actually progressed to moving all of the supplies and pictures onto the dining room table - now I need to sit down and do something with it. Wish me luck and perserverance.

Oh brother. I guess I better get moving. I am so not creative....scrapbooking is a struggle for me, but I really want to capture the memories. I have actually progressed to moving all of the supplies and pictures onto the dining room table - now I need to sit down and do something with it. Wish me luck and perserverance.

I am creative, just lacking time to do this. This happens every year though. I have most of the panama canal cruise laid out, just need to actually do it. One of these years I'll get to it :lmao: :lmao:

Don't they have fantastic food? Their cuisine reminds me most of the cuisine that we had in Italy. We just love it! We will need to go and say hello to our buddies! Maybe we can meet there for dinner one evening, OK?

Mari

I would love that! I can't wait to go back. I told my sister we'd take her there for her birthday too.

Awwww Tracy... you are my hero!
I haven't done my EB Panama scrapbook yet!:lmao:
I guess life just gets in the way of fun:banana:

Well, I have all of my stuff from the West coast 05 cruise in a big rubbermaid and now this cruise in another rubbermaid and 6 other rubbermaids all labeled.:eek: This winter is going to be less hectic than the past few years so I have it slated as the entire winter project. Besides work, remodel kitchen, finish Ph.D, run DD all over town for classes etc, etc, etc. But it is the winter project because the rubbermaids now take up too much room!:headache:

Ken

Hi Ken! Just wanted to say that I think it's neat that you bragged on Shari scrapbook! My husband xalls it my 5.oo page hobby!:)
Rita

Hey girl,

Mary

Hi Mary!
Hey, do you want to be my pin connection too?
Since our Disney stores dont sell oins and I can only get to DL on average once a yr and I as of yet dont know how to use Dispins.com, theres a couple of times I want to get pins, especially Halloween, and if you happen to be going there would you let me know?
Do you happen to know how offen they come out with new page kits?
I think Im almost done organizing everything and then I can lay it all out!
Im looking for the types of albums I want to use. And since you mentioned Joanns, do you know aabout their 10% teacher discount card?

Just curios, does anyone know if at WDW is Dismark store still operating?

Have a great day everybody!
Talk to you soon Mary!!

Rita
:hippie:

Hi Kelly... But I promised DH to have the 05 Repo done before we do this cruise.
And that's in like 4 weeks! I don't thinks THATS GONNA HAPPEN !:rotfl2:

Ann :thumbsup2

Sure, Rita, I'll be your pin connection....anything like the French connection.....guess not.:rotfl2: I plan on going to the park on Thurs the 9th, so let me know what you want. I will be going there a lot more frequently after school starts...Sept 4th:cool1: :banana: I really miss going there...it is my escape from the real world. The only thing I have to worry about there is.....hmm, can't think of anything to worry about!!!:yay: You can pm me with a note or phone number, and I'll talk to you. I will also look for some cool scrapbooking pages. Those run about $15 a kit. Sorry, I dont know the frequency of the kit updates. I do know that they have princess ones, Disneyland, and Mickey and friends.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon,
Mary

Hi Mary!
Hey, do you want to be my pin connection too?
Since our Disney stores dont sell oins and I can only get to DL on average once a yr and I as of yet dont know how to use Dispins.com, theres a couple of times I want to get pins, especially Halloween, and if you happen to be going there would you let me know?
Do you happen to know how offen they come out with new page kits?
I think Im almost done organizing everything and then I can lay it all out!
Im looking for the types of albums I want to use. And since you mentioned Joanns, do you know aabout their 10% teacher discount card?

Just curios, does anyone know if at WDW is Dismark store still operating?

Have a great day everybody!
Talk to you soon Mary!!

Rita
:hippie:

On the pin topic, I was looking thru the online disney pin store and saw a gorgeous DCL logo pin. It was make out of crystals. I believe it was around $13. Is anyone going on a cruise soon? and would you be kind enought to pick one up for me? I will front the $$.
Thanks, all,
Mary:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter