May 26, 2007 (5/26/07) "First Magical Med Cruise!!" (The M&M's!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know Tracy's mom passed away this afternoon, at home with family and friends around her.

Hello everyone.. Jenn here!
I talked to Tracy a little bit ago, she is doing as well as one could expect. It will be a rough couple days thats for sure. Services for her Mom are going to be a visitation on Sunday night and a service on Monday. The funeral home is Feldner-Ritchay in Nekoosa, WI. In lieu of flowers they are requesting any donations go to the UW Cancer Center in Wisconsin Rapids. If anyone needs her address to send a card, PM me. Hope everyone has a great night...:angel: :angel:

I talked to Tracy a little bit ago, she is doing as well as one could expect. It will be a rough couple days thats for sure. Services for her Mom are going to be a visitation on Sunday night and a service on Monday. The funeral home is Feldner-Ritchay in Nekoosa, WI. In lieu of flowers they are requesting any donations go to the UW Cancer Center in Wisconsin Rapids. If anyone needs her address to send a card, PM me. Hope everyone has a great night...:angel: :angel:

I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to Tracy, Bill and the rest of the family. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Strange that I woke up this morning wondering how Tracy and her mom were doing.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it happened so quickly. I've been communicating with Tracy and trying to offer some advice since my mom also had hospice. I had no idea she was so close to the end. Keeping Tracy and her family in my thoughts and prayers......

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Tracy.

Peace and blessings to you and your familly,
Mari, Raleigh, Allison and Lauren

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you! Thank you for your offers of prayers, pixie dust and support. Thank you for your virtual greetings, mail greetings and in person visits. Thank you for your phone calls to let me know you care. And thank you for your condolences by discussion forum, email, phone or by mail. It has meant so much to me!

You can never have too many friends and I have been blessed with so many of you!

Today my mom would have been 66 years old. Today also would have marked 45 years that she and my dad were married. They are together today. My mom was an amazing woman. I always knew it, but what really meant so much to me was when her friends would tell me how proud she was of me and my sister and when she would say great things about us to Debbie and I. I would simply reply back "How do you think we got this way?".

Tonight we are getting together with family (some of whom I am planning to surprise at Christmas with a trip on this cruise) to celebrate. Mom would have wanted it this way. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Greetings friends!!

Just wanted to say hi:flower3: and to let you know that we had a terrific weekend sweltering at Disneyland for the half-marathon, 5K and kids' race.
On Sunday, I did the 5K....it started at 7 am and was already in the 80's and the humidity was about the same....tropical storms in the south...wretched things. I had a fantastic time running thru Disneyland and DCA. All the characters were out cheering us on! It ended up at 104 in Anaheim by the heat of the day. :faint: Lauren did great in her race...in DCA. What a grand time. Allison ran the half on Mon am...started at 6 am and it was already in the 70's, by the Disneyland hotel and finished 13.5 miles later at the same spot. By then it was 98 degrees!!!:scared: Lots of characters cheering:cheer2: :banana: and even the groundskeepers were in the act! Around Honda center, and the big A. It was just like running for 3 hours in a huge sauna. Luckily we had all been drinking water for a few days prior to the races and did really well hydration wise.
We are looking forward to next year...just hope it is not on Labor day weekend and pretty please:angel: no tropical storms!!!!!
Love to all, Mari, Allison and Lauren:dance3:

Congrats to all the racers! I've seen photos of the half-marathon course in DL and it is VERY hilly. Can't imagine doing it in that heat. Come do the Mickey (26.2) or Donald (13.1) with us at WDW in January. Several of your fellow cruisers will be there.

Greetings friends!!

Just wanted to say hi:flower3: and to let you know that we had a terrific weekend sweltering at Disneyland for the half-marathon, 5K and kids' race.
On Sunday, I did the 5K....it started at 7 am and was already in the 80's and the humidity was about the same....tropical storms in the south...wretched things. I had a fantastic time running thru Disneyland and DCA. All the characters were out cheering us on! It ended up at 104 in Anaheim by the heat of the day. :faint: Lauren did great in her race...in DCA. What a grand time. Allison ran the half on Mon am...started at 6 am and it was already in the 70's, by the Disneyland hotel and finished 13.5 miles later at the same spot. By then it was 98 degrees!!!:scared: Lots of characters cheering:cheer2: :banana: and even the groundskeepers were in the act! Around Honda center, and the big A. It was just like running for 3 hours in a huge sauna. Luckily we had all been drinking water for a few days prior to the races and did really well hydration wise.
We are looking forward to next year...just hope it is not on Labor day weekend and pretty please:angel: no tropical storms!!!!!
Love to all, Mari, Allison and Lauren:dance3:

Great Job Guys!!!

Wow - I don't even do walks that long - lol. Congrats on completing it.

Mari,

How's Lauren feeling? From your post it sounds like she's doing GREAT.

Ellen

Oh, thank you for asking...and remembering!!!! We had almost forgotten this bump in the road. Since her tonsils came out...doc said worst case of infected tonsils he'd seen in a long time....she has been well and no problems. Wish they could have thought of that sooner!! She started 1st grade yesterday and is loving it.

hope all is well with you and your family...:love:

Peace to all, Mari

HEY ALL!!!

We are booked for the Walt Suite on May 23, 2009.... (Tortola)

-Ron

HEY ALL!!!

We are booked for the Walt Suite on May 23, 2009.... (Tortola)

-Ron

I like the Roy Better! :lmao: We have it booked for an 08 trip :banana:

But See ya there!
I think that is the date we are Going!

Trip Dates: 05/23/2009 to 05/30/2009
Cruise Type: 7 Night Cruise Only (Eastern Caribbean - Tortola)

YIP

Hey Ron!! Can't wait to see you on the Magic again!! Come on everyone, let's do it again!!

I like the Roy Better! :lmao: We have it booked for an 08 trip :banana:

But See ya there!
I think that is the date we are Going!

Trip Dates: 05/23/2009 to 05/30/2009
Cruise Type: 7 Night Cruise Only (Eastern Caribbean - Tortola)

YIP

LOL... I like it better too, but, I thought it might be nice to visit Walt again because my girl has not seen it yet... lol... Glad to see you'll be on the the 5/23 cruise!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter