May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

We're booked on this cruise, coming in from Phoenix. We are very excited!!

I've been looking at cabin availability (just to see how full the ship will likely be) and saw a lot of verandah rooms available last week. Today, DCL shows no availability for verandah rooms. Do you think a lot of people are getting upgrades?
We're coming in from Las Vegas (via Phoenix on AA 289 on 5/6).

Upgrades are wonderful. I would imagine they wouldn't upgrade and fill all of the verandahs, so maybe we're pretty full.

I've been curious which side of the ship most people prefer for their verandah on this cruise. Do most like the sun or shade?

We did our first EBTA in 2013. This is a souvenir from that trip. Stacia Martin was a guest speaker and I won this. She drew it during a drawing lesson. The winning ticket was under my seat. It’s hung in my “reading” room, and I get to see it every day. It would be nice if they have an activity like that one on board!

IMG_1891.jpeg

There is a new birthday themed room decoration set you can order. I keep checking for a 25th Anniversary set because I love the colors but so far no luck.

What capacity is he in?
He's been an Entertainment Manager, so unless something has changed, expect to see him in Officer's Whites.

It's great since he can help guide the staff under him, but I'd love to see him as the Entertainment Host. He has a gift.

He's been an Entertainment Manager, so unless something has changed, expect to see him in Officer's Whites.

It's great since he can help guide the staff under him, but I'd love to see him as the Entertainment Host. He has a gift.
I’m looking forward to sailing with him. :boat:

Does anyone else use a rollator or a walker? I was set to bring my rollator, but it’s considerably heavier than the walker. I know I need something for the streets in Europe, I am now leaning for the walker.

If you use one, which would you bring?

Well...we are less than a week away...can you believe it?! I, just like many of you will be in our auto-pilot as we really get in the disney-mode. Though you are mostly my disney-dis people, face unknown...know that I wish everyone a fabulous journey to Spain! I am sure that I will meet most of you as we sail...for now...
:)

Well...we are less than a week away...can you believe it?! I, just like many of you will be in our auto-pilot as we really get in the disney-mode. Though you are mostly my disney-dis people, face unknown...know that I wish everyone a fabulous journey to Spain! I am sure that I will meet most of you as we sail...for now...
:)
We cannot wait to see everyone onboard! We are doing the 3 day before the TA so we actually board on Thursday and I am so excited!!!! My name is Jessica if you see me around. 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter