May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

I just looked again and there are still many available.

If you pic the Guaranty type, DCL will assign you a room later on, so you cannot pick it yourself. Guaranty rooms are at a less expensive rate than the "pick your own room" reservation
DCL's rules are that if it's a VGT/IGT/OGT, you cannot ask for another stateroom once assigned. If you booked GTY and don't like your assigned room's location, call and see what's left in your category.

Alright friends- who is doing the midnight check in tonight? I am not desparate for an early PAT so I will likely wait until the morning, but I am getting really excited knowing how close we are!

Alright friends- who is doing the midnight check in tonight? I am not desparate for an early PAT so I will likely wait until the morning, but I am getting really excited knowing how close we are!
I am...not sure if I will go to sleep and get up at midnight or be able to make it all the way though. 😴 I want to make sure we get reservations to meet the Princesses. We are doing the 3 day before so thankfully we do not have to worry about PAT. Looking on the On Board Activities it is only showing 2 sea days for the Princesses. I was really hoping they might bring back the character breakfast on the long cruises since they did one for the Pixar cruises but nothing is showing up yet.

Jessica

I am...not sure if I will go to sleep and get up at midnight or be able to make it all the way though. 😴 I want to make sure we get reservations to meet the Princesses. We are doing the 3 day before so thankfully we do not have to worry about PAT. Looking on the On Board Activities it is only showing 2 sea days for the Princesses. I was really hoping they might bring back the character breakfast on the long cruises since they did one for the Pixar cruises but nothing is showing up yet.

Jessica
Oh, I was hoping for character breakfast too!

We’ll be checking in tomorrow morning.

I could not find any character breakfast reservations… we did get the Royal Gathering.

I was awake at 11:30 so I just stayed up and did our check in. It was smooth, completed both rooms in 20 minutes with no spinning windows! We also booked a Royal Gathering.

In 2019 we did a BCN Debark Tour to help set the tone...and hold our luggage while we waited for our check-in time at the hotel. Anyone not doing a b2b and opting for one of these? Do we still need to book it onboard?

In 2019 we did a BCN Debark Tour to help set the tone...and hold our luggage while we waited for our check-in time at the hotel. Anyone not doing a b2b and opting for one of these? Do we still need to book it onboard?
I would be interested in a Barcelona port adventure. I don't see anythng offered online. Are you saying they might have something to book onboard?

Hi. I have one of the brochures from Port Adventures, 2019 EBTA. It's on the last page. I am hoping they still have it this year. I may need to call them about this. :)20230410_005700.jpg20230410_005727.jpg

@Toulou, I hope they have something like that!
Ok...good and maybe good news...I called Disney and yes, it is listed as a "potential" offering. She said that it will be offered on-board and available IF it is still needed. She nor I knew what that meant. She did note that it was an option while looking thru Medditeranean ports...and it did list all 4 options as in the photos I posted. I really wish I knew for sure...lol...I'm just going to wing it and I'm going to wait 'til I'm on-board. I would book with Spain Day Tours but I just wanted it all done in advance...it makes life easier!

Ok...good and maybe good news...I called Disney and yes, it is listed as a "potential" offering. She said that it will be offered on-board and available IF it is still needed. She nor I knew what that meant. She did note that it was an option while looking thru Medditeranean ports...and it did list all 4 options as in the photos I posted. I really wish I knew for sure...lol...I'm just going to wing it and I'm going to wait 'til I'm on-board. I would book with Spain Day Tours but I just wanted it all done in advance...it makes life easier!
I spoke to shoreside and they said that it will likely be offered. We are on the next cruise as well, so we are going to try to do one of them in between the two cruises. Shoreside said that they will very likely be offered, but they couldn't tell us the end time. Shoreside is reaching out to Port Adventures for me and said they will follow up.

I will update here when shoreside gets back to me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter