May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

I just looked on DCL web site and there are over 300 unassigned veranda rooms still available. So depending upon how many people have booked guaranteed rooms, there might be some upgrades available. :tink:

I just looked on DCL web site and there are over 300 unassigned veranda rooms still available. So depending upon how many people have booked guaranteed rooms, there might be some upgrades available. :tink:
When I check the website, verandas are not available to book. Wouldn’t they let people book a veranda now, rather than keep them for upgrades?

Last edited:
I just looked again and there are still many available.

If you pic the Guaranty type, DCL will assign you a room later on, so you cannot pick it yourself. Guaranty rooms are at a less expensive rate than the "pick your own room" reservation

45 days to Embarkation!!:Pinkbounc

and only about 2 weeks until we can do our online check in.

We are planning on getting on board as early of as possible.

We are platinum - it used to (pre covid) be we didn't need a boarding group. Has it gone back to the old way or does everyone need to reserve a boarding time?

45 days to Embarkation!!:Pinkbounc

and only about 2 weeks until we can do our online check in.

We are planning on getting on board as early of as possible.

We are platinum - it used to (pre covid) be we didn't need a boarding group. Has it gone back to the old way or does everyone need to reserve a boarding time?
We still have to get a Port Arrival Time/Boarding Group ….it is so annoying!!

so for those of us on the west coast, 9pm - no late night for us:rotfl2:
but we will have that 3 hour jet lag, then the 6 time zone changes at sea

Is anyone booking a Summer 2024 cruise this week? We booked the Inaugural Lighthouse Point yesterday. ❤️
We decided to wait until the following year to do a Lighthouse Point cruise. Hopefully it will be "completed" and those cruises will not be priced at a premium :rotfl:then.

On another topic, the look of this site has changed, we are all typing in BOLD for some reason :confused::confused:

Is anyone booking a Summer 2024 cruise this week? We booked the Inaugural Lighthouse Point yesterday. ❤️
We booked the Magic on June 27th. It goes to Lighthouse Point and then we go to WDW for 4th of July celebration. That worked for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter