mjshorses 4/2/12 Wishes PJ-3 DAYS TILL THE WEDDING!!!!

Wow! You are so close!!! You must be so crazy excited! Your dress is gorgeous and looks like it fits perfectly. I can't wait to see how everything goes. So excited for you!

Well, the ticker says 4 days, but since I'm going to bed soon, I'm counting it as 3 more days till the wedding! I really can't believe it's here!

I've been having a great time hanging at the parks with my family but I found myself constantly thinking how the wedding is going to have come and gone and then what? lol, i'm already battling post wedding planning blues! I think I'm in trouble! Is this normal? For those of you who've had your weddings already did you find yourself sad about it being over before you've even had it?

I probably should get to bed since it will be another early day at the parks tomorrow. I look forward to Saturday, I have plans to go out with my mother, sister, and my two nieces to have mani/pedis and then we're going to a movie after (sort of a girl's day out) and then sunday is the rehearsal and the the rehearsal dinner at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, and then the wedding's on Monday.

Please send some pixie dust that we have nice weather! Every day I check I see a totally different forecast!

Oh you're so close now! Fingers crossed that you get beautiful weather. It has been nice the last week so you have a really good chance. The weather drove me nuts too, it predicted rain right up until the day of then it changed to no rain but we got a passing shower. Fl weather is so unpredicatable!

3 days! :woohoo: I don't think I will have much post wedding blues because I live vicariously thru everyone on the disboards everyday :rotfl: sending a prayer your way for no rain :goodvibes

I will do the "no rain" dance just for you!! It is going to be a beautiful day and you'll be left with memories to last a lifetime and help you with those post-wedding blues!

Now you're getting married in TWO DAYS!!! :goodvibes And it's raining here, so hopefully that means it won't rain there. (It makes sense in my mind, I promise.)

I wanted to stop by now, because I know the next few days will escape me!!

Lots of pixie dust for great weather pixiedust:

I hope you have the most perfect wedding day ever pixiedust:

Best wishes on a great marriage pixiedust:

Have so much fun in WDW! pixiedust:

I can't wait to read all about it!! Good luck with the rehearsal too--you've worked really hard to make that happen :flower3:

Sosososososo excited for you! I hope it's absolutely everything you imagined and much much more. Prayers for good weather and a beautiful happily ever after!

I hope you have a magical wedding tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy your trip too!

I wish you all the best for tomorrow.... enjoy every second!!!

I look forward to your trip report and lots of pics xxx

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bride::cheer2::cheer2::cool1::cool1::wizard::wizard::yay::yay:

I hope it is wonderful, magical, and everything you always hoped for.

Happy wedding day, Michelle and Nathan!!!! Hope you have a magical day! :wizard:
(Happy Anniversary to your parents, as well!) Much to celebrate! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter