Monday's Manic Riddle...

crcormier

<font color=green>We laughed, as it was quite appr
This riddle has to do with the birth of a word.

During the nineteenth century, unhappy French peasants would go into the fields of the landlords -- these are peasants that work the fields, grew the crops, harvested, sowed and harvested the crops -- and would trample said crops to show their discontent or disdain -- and, they would trample the crops wearing their wooden peasant shoes.

Out of this behavior, a new word was born, and, of course, has entered not just the French vocabulary, but the English vocabulary as well and is a very common word. A word that you could hear everyday. Especially if you watch a show like '24' or its ilk.

What is this word? PM me when you have the answer.

Wait.

Is this the "real" Monday riddle? Not fair. I am here early and haven't a clue.

Are you sure this isn't next Monday's riddle?

HUH :confused3

Oh yeah...and you need to change your countdown. I heard that some silly person told you that your tickets were for the wrong day :rolleyes1

In order to help with Craig learning how to say "Yes, Dear", I think we simply need to ask him if we can have a TU. :teeth:

Craig, do you know the answer or are you just trying us to answer it for you for Car Talk?

The LK 4 said:
In order to help with Craig learning how to say "Yes, Dear", I think we simply need to ask him if we can have a TU. :teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

::yes::

Leading us today is....

DONNA!

BandMove1.gif

Followed closely by...

LK
DL_frenchmickey010902.gif

ANGEL
DL_frenchmickey010902.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter