• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Madness registration question

I have not used MDE to book this event and I don’t even know if you can. I always do it on the DVC site.

To get to Moonlight Magic registration, I:

-The first option is Moonlight Magic. Click that.
-Then there is a list of MM locations. Click on the park where MM will be.
-Then there either a blue box that says “How to Register” (if it’s not open yet) or “RSVP online” if it is open.

You can go to the page today and just bookmark it for tomorrow. There is no need to wait for an email and no need to log into MDE. Just DVC.
Thanks! I knew you couldn't book through MDE, but MDE and the DCL accounts were all down this morning for a while si I was pretty concerned the DVC site would fall, too. I will log in now and bookmark the page. Thanks!

Thanks! I knew you couldn't book through MDE, but MDE and the DCL accounts were all down this morning for a while si I was pretty concerned the DVC site would fall, too. I will log in now and bookmark the page. Thanks!

Oh, good! I misunderstood. I totally get being nervous about stuff not working! You just never know.

Good luck to all and to OP! I hope you get your reservations! :)

IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!! All registered for the Epcot event in July, before 9 am too!

I clicked the link in the email about 5 minutes before time, went straight to the registration page and was done and confirmed before 9am hit. Really quick and easy. This was my first one so I was worried based on other experiences. Hopefully they've done something to make it better.

Youre all very lucky- site already went down! Got in right at 9 and it crashed before I got confirmation.

Got it! The site is very glitchy but keep trying... mine finally went through and I got the confirmation email.

Good luck all!

We got in as well! I was waiting at 8:58 with my finger over the link, when my dad texted to say he checked a few Minutes early and it had gone live and we were in. Best of luck to the rest of you guys trying!

nothing I can do it will not recognize my reservation number and the phone lines are ringing with a busy signal

We are registered woohoo! Had a hiccup, got some “internal server error” message. Started all over again and got all the way through! Good luck everyone!!

I got in just before 9 and had smooth sailing until 9 when I kept getting error messages. It all worked eventually though. See everyone in July!

I am staying on a cash reservation and plan to register tomorrow. will the reservation link on the DVC website likely go live at 9am?

nothing I can do it will not recognize my reservation number and the phone lines are ringing with a busy signal

is yours a cash only stay? mine is and I wonder if that is the problem

You’re in the same boat I am. Just call in. I posted my experience in the thread that’s going in the Member Services forum. Basically they will associate your member number with your cash reservation number and then you can book. Good luck!

thanks for all the info here! I got in a couple minutes after 9 and got the "internal server error" a few times, but kept at it and got registered for August! yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter