Moonlight Magic 2019?

I would rather prefer if they change the perk to be a huge discount (50-80%) on the price of a general guests event, like a Halloween party or an After Hours, once a year per membership. So everyone would be able to choose a date that works better for their travel dates and attend something that should be well organized (see: the poor DCA event).
That's a much better idea IMO. :thumbsup2

I'm losing hope that there are going to be dates in January - LY the booking date for the January Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic was Dec 7th. Cutting pretty close if same patterns continue.
They didn’t sell out either so maybe they won’t do Jan again for that reason

Really? I thought all the MM events last year were filled in minutes? I know the others went FAST.

It was only after the April AK event that things got weirdly hectic in the booking. Actually the water park ones might not have been too bad either but maybe that was just the year prior.

I did think they all eventually booked up though.

It was only after the April AK event that things got weirdly hectic in the booking. Actually the water park ones might not have been too bad either but maybe that was just the year prior.

I do think they all eventually booked up though.
We did one in July and literally, booked up in minutes. Crazy.

DVC has announced that Moonlight Magic will continue into 2019.

The dates for this year (2018) were announced in Dec 2017.
I thought it was announced Nov 28 last year. I was hoping it would repeat and be available tomm :)

I think it is annoying to announce the dates so late. Our next trip is in January, and after that, late April.

Aaahhhh I just want the announcement to come!!! Whyyyy Disney have you been waiting so long?! We just had our FP window on Sunday.. hoping that we happen to get a Moonlight Magic on our short trip in January.

i cant access the DVC site from work, but according to a facebook page the dates are being added now for 2019!

MK 2/5/19 & 2/12/19
HS 3/20/19 & 3/27/19
AK 7/18/19, 8/8/19 & 8/22/19

Last edited:
Let's hope this turns out to be true (I doubt it):

Easier Booking Process for 2019!

• When your booking window opens, visit the page for the event you’d like to attend, then select RSVP. Be sure to have your Member number ready.
  • You’ll enter a virtual waiting room to secure your place in line, so you won’t have to refresh the page.
  • When a spot opens up, you’ll be taken to the registration form to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic!

Let's hope this turns out to be true (I doubt it):

Easier Booking Process for 2019!

• When your booking window opens, visit the page for the event you’d like to attend, then select RSVP. Be sure to have your Member number ready.
  • You’ll enter a virtual waiting room to secure your place in line, so you won’t have to refresh the page.
  • When a spot opens up, you’ll be taken to the registration form to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic!
The one at DCA’s registration was suppose to have the virtual queue and it didn’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter