• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic Epcot link

Mine did that twice....ugh how does that happen?
Because when people post a link to queue numbers they are not going to use, out on an open forum, there's nothing stopping two or three people seeing that post, copying the link, and getting the same place in line. The system doesn't error out until the number comes up and sees that multiple people have the same number in line.

Because when people post a link to queue numbers they are not going to use, out on an open forum, there's nothing stopping two or three people seeing that post, copying the link, and getting the same place in line. The system doesn't error out until the number comes up and sees that multiple people have the same number in line.

One person using the queue ID will get in, its just only the first person who gets through the queue using that ID "wins" and the rest get the queue ID error.

Began in the 8000s, got in for January!

DH is the one who got in. I was in the 9000, and that would have made it too.

Last edited:
Do you have more than 1 membership (ie 2 member numbers)? I have 2 use years and my March reservation is using my resale contracts only membership. I tried my direct contract number and it would not go through, but my resale member ID worked. This has happened before and it is not an issue (I got the email for registration). My DVC ID in the apple wallet is DVC - Y so I know I am good.
I have three. I will try that.

One person using the queue ID will get in, its just only the first person who gets through the queue using that ID "wins" and the rest get the queue ID error.
Isn't that what I said? I mean I assumed the fact that the first person using it would get in.

Oh okay that makes perfect sense. Well, good news is I got in with my around 8700 number about 50mins in

Anyone know if a waitlist would come thru to replace an existing reservation would that cancel a confirmed MM reservation ?
this is how it used to go…

as long as the existing reservation is replaced by the WL, and the modified end reservation has the same confirmation number…

you should be fine

I NEVER get DVC emails except for sales info. We are staying August 27th, will this link work? Also any guess on registration for then?

I NEVER get DVC emails except for sales info. We are staying August 27th, will this link work? Also any guess on registration for then?
The link will be different, but you can always check the main Moonlight Magic page for the registration link.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic

Registration dates for each event are here: https://dvcfan.com/2023/12/11/2024-dvc-moonlight-magic-registration-dates-announced/

I think so, I'm not an expert on Moonlight Magic history, but since they returned for 2022, I don't recall there being 2 so close together and I don't recall one being on a Friday night either. Maybe a company booked Epcot for a private event that Friday and then cancelled?

I was thinking along those lines as well, I think something happened. Or someone didn't realize it's a leap year and thought they were booking it for Thursday, which would have been March 1st if it wasn't a leap year. There's only 1 moonlight magic I can think of in the past 8 ish years, that was MK on a Friday night. I remember because I was running the princess 10K Saturday morning at 5am....not the best planning on my behalf, needless to say it wasn't my best run.

If I got a ticket with a reservation on check out day, and now want to switch it to the day of the event (still using points, still eligible), does anyone know if it will cancel my reservation?? MS is saying they think it should be fine since I still have a qualifying reservation. But honestly, I'm super worried it will cancel

If I got a ticket with a reservation on check out day, and now want to switch it to the day of the event (still using points, still eligible), does anyone know if it will cancel my reservation?? MS is saying they think it should be fine since I still have a qualifying reservation. But honestly, I'm super worried it will cancel
I have the same concern with a waitlist if it happens to come thru … MS said I’d be fine as well but still feel uneasy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter