Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

We are in for the 11th. I started trying right at 9AM and it took about 20 minutes before I got to the actual form. I too am a little nervous that the party size isn't listed. I started to go through the modify reservation process to see if I could somehow see the party size but I chickened out before going through the whole process.
Me too! I’m going to call later to confirm party size!!!

Got in for the 4th!

I saw my party size on the printable page from the confirmation, not on the confirmation e-mail.

Regarding the confirmation e-mail, I'm assuming that the Member ID Number is the order that your request was filled as it is not my membership number...

40 Days!

Got mine for the 4th.
We will already be at Epcot that day. Will we have to leave and register and come back in?
If you register and are at the park I do not think you will have to leave. It wasn't like that at the other events. They just had you go to an area inside the park and pick up your bands. But who knows Disney changes things all the time.

I just used the chat to ask about not having the number of guests show on the confirmation and was told that it would not be an issue at all.

I got Dec. 4. Have they mentioned if we can enter thru IG? My guests don't have tickets and we want to enter at 7:30. Hope we don't have to go to the main entrance.

Got in for the 4th!

I saw my party size on the printable page from the confirmation, not on the confirmation e-mail.

Regarding the confirmation e-mail, I'm assuming that the Member ID Number is the order that your request was filled as it is not my membership number...

40 Days!

There it is, thanks :thumbsup2

I was having trouble getting into, but at 8:34 I received an e-mail from DVC that registration was open. I clicked the link in the e-mail, and voila, I got right in. So look for your e-mail!

So does anyone know how to register if you are already in the park? This is our first time ever doing this so I was curious. We have dinner at 515 at Tepen Edo and Candlelight Processional at 815 so I don't want to miss anything.

So does anyone know how to register if you are already in the park? This is our first time ever doing this so I was curious. We have dinner at 515 at Tepen Edo and Candlelight Processional at 815 so I don't want to miss anything.

It was opined above that there’ll be a station somewhere in the park to check in. Nothing’s been announced yet, but I’d count on something like this.

More precise check in details will be available closer to the actual event date. Most likely, they will have CMs setup in park that can check you in.

We'll be in the park that day as well. I'm guessing we'll have to go to Guest Services or somewhere to get our wristbands. I was at the one at Magic Kingdom and nothing happened until the event started at 10pm

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly will be open during this event? Couple of attractions in FW? Will WS be open to walk through? What kind of “treats” are usually served? Any other interesting things?

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly will be open during this event? Couple of attractions in FW? Will WS be open to walk through? What kind of “treats” are usually served? Any other interesting things?
Current event details can be found here: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

Exact details of what refreshments are not available. The first year (2016) they held the event at the MK, it was just chips, cookies and water or lemonade. This year (2017) they also had hot dogs, chicken nuggets and soft drinks.

Current event details can be found here: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

Exact details of what refreshments are not available. The first year (2016) they held the event at the MK, it was just chips, cookies and water or lemonade. This year (2017) they also had hot dogs, chicken nuggets and soft drinks.
I believe they also had Mickey ice cream bars. That's what I'm counting on, since I can't eat the meat snacks.

I believe they also had Mickey ice cream bars. That's what I'm counting on, since I can't eat the meat snacks.
I never saw them during the 2016 MK event, but they were supposedly available then. I do remember them at the MK this year.

I never saw them during the 2016 MK event, but they were supposedly available then. I do remember them at the MK this year.
I've read that ice cream treats were available at the AK Moonlight Magic event. They also had carrot slices, apple slices, and Lays potato chips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter