More CRV construction photos, please!

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am wondering why no one has any new photos of the CRV construction site. Has the work stopped? Have the pipes been laid? What's up all you monorail riding photographers?:banana: :banana: :banana:

We did notice it when we went by on the monorail, but didn't take any photos.

Mine are from last month. If there is any real interest, I'll be over that way next Thursday and can take photos. I suppose I can only if the OP is interested, I'll be taking pics for a photo walk at all the monorail reosrts for my site anyway. :)

Sorry, I will post mine tomorrow. I have some from last week. LOTS of stuff happening. Almost everything is in the ground and I am pretty sure that the "C" shape is a go. They have a big circle that they were compacting the whole two weeks we were their.

It looked like they were forming a horshoe shape when we were there as well.

I am surprised they've announced nothing yet.

Yup, I saw the site also but took no pics. The view from the monorail is good. There was lots of activity at that location. It's nicer than I thought, being right on the shores of the lake.

I've got a couple of pictures from last week. I'll try to get them on later tonight. They are definitely building something.

I am wondering why no one has any new photos of the CRV construction site. Has the work stopped? Have the pipes been laid? What's up all you monorail riding photographers?:banana: :banana: :banana:

CRV hasn't been anounced, so as of now, it's only CR construction.;)

My cousin is arriving tonight. He said he will send me photos. Hopefully I'll have some to post soon.

Two weeks ago I got a good view of the site from the observation deck from the California Grill. The North Garden Wing is completely gone, foundation and all. And it looks like they were preparing to put in sewer pipes. Other than that it was just dirt.

I took some on Saturday, and will post them on Sunday. You can tell something is definetly going on there!

There are some from earlier this month in the May "My Pics" link in the signature, I took 8 or 9 different shots, but they all look pretty much the same.

Here are some from last week:

21218contemporaryconstruction01-med.JPG

21218contemporaryconstruction02-med.JPG

21218contemporaryconstruction03-med.JPG

21218contemporarycontruction04-med.JPG

21218contemporarycontruction05-med.JPG

I'll take some Thurs or Friday too, to update what I have online - not sure if it will look too much different. Lots of dirt, lots of tubes! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter