More CRV construction photos, please!

Have they ever started construction on a DVC resort without an announcement? I don't remember the specifics on the previous resorts such as VWL and BCV etc.

Have they ever started construction on a DVC resort without an announcement? I don't remember the specifics on the previous resorts such as VWL and BCV etc.

That's what I was thinking as well Sammie. I don't think that's ever happened before (maybe OKW, but not sure). If structure starts to go up before a DVC announcement that might mean it could be something other than a DVC resort.

Does anyone remember how previous construction and announcements were handled such as BCV and VWL where they added onto an existing resort.

Have they ever started construction prior to an announcement?

I don’t see the benefit of announcing a future DVC resort so early. It would be like showing photos of 2009 automobiles, when you have plenty of 2007-08inventory. Why announce something you cant sell?

We were at WL last week. I asked a CM what all new was going on. He just started talking...I mean really talking. I brought up CR. I asked if it was going to be a DVC. He said," Oh yes, They, are just deciding how many floors, because of the soil." Now, I know this is a CM, just wanted to share, take it for what it is worth.

Does anyone remember how previous construction and announcements were handled such as BCV and VWL where they added onto an existing resort.

Have they ever started construction prior to an announcement?

This from Vacation Magic:

Fall 1995 Issue, Disney announced intent to add BWV to the DVC Family, pending government approval. BW was under construction at that time.

Spring 1998 Issue, a then yet-unamed DVC was to be built at WL. Construction planned to commence in the spring of 1999.

Fall 2000 Issue, proposed DVC at the Beach Club announced, construction to begin summer 2000.

Fall 2001 Issue, unamed DVC proposed for the Eagle Pines Golf Course area, pending government approvals. First section planned to open Spring 2004.

Spring 2002 Issue, proposed new DVC located on the Disney Institute site.

That is all, Breckenridge.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter