Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Part of me would want to see backstage, the other doesn't want to have the magic spoilt :confused:

Part of me would want to see backstage, the other doesn't want to have the magic spoilt :confused:

I think the same. Once you have spoiled it you can never again see it "the magical way".
But on the other hand I would love to see everything backstage. :3dglasses

Oh i dont think hes going to show me anything that will spoil the magic.
He was talking about meeting the characters etc.

Also lol i told you all i was going to find a someone who lives in france and marry them.

Also lol i told you all i was going to find a someone who lives in france and marry them.

I was always going to marry a sheep farmer from Skye!!!:rotfl: Instead I got a warehouseman from Inverness!!:rotfl2:

As long as we are all invited to the wedding ;)

I'm trying my best, honest!
I've edited my post to add photos, using the 'add image' button, but it's only showing the links rather than the actual photos. What am I missing?:confused3

Now I'm even more confused since I appear to be doing it right! Never mind.

I tested one and just the same result. Maybe it doesn't like Photobox?
Don't worry, I don't want to waste anyone's time on this!

I tested one and just the same result. Maybe it doesn't like Photobox?
Don't worry, I don't want to waste anyone's time on this!

Okay solved the problem. Photobox is not a photo sharing website unlike the DIS's own photogallery, Photobucket etc
Therefore you are not able to link photobox images in forums.

Okay solved the problem. Photobox is not a photo sharing website unlike the DIS's own photogallery, Photobucket etc
Therefore you are not able to link photobox images in forums.

Ah, that would explain it! I have marked them as public for sharing rather than private, but it's obviously not doing the trick. Thanks for enlightening me! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter