Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Dining with a Princess............. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc it's all a little girl dreams about. After reading this thread and 'its a small world' review I am def booking lunch for my DD, who is princess mad. Thanks for such a wonderful description. Can't wait to sample all the delicious food.... and desserts of course. Sandie.:cool1: :cool1:

Desserts are the most important part of a meal!! ;)

Bob xoxoxox

Dining with a Princess............. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc it's all a little girl dreams about. After reading this thread and 'its a small world' review I am def booking lunch for my DD, who is princess mad. Thanks for such a wonderful description. Can't wait to sample all the delicious food.... and desserts of course. Sandie.:cool1: :cool1:

I hope you enjoy it as we certainly did - however the menu has now changed since we were there so I advise you look at it outside the restaurant first. If you book in advance you dont have to pay so can easily cancel if its not what you like but we found the food to be lovely and the whole experience made it worth the high cost.

One tip - if your DD is Princess mad as you say it might be worth taking some princess dresses with you as they are really expensive in DLP and every girl likes to dress as a princess when in the presence of the real ones. princess:

I'm still dreaming of eating at Walts one day.................... :cloud9:

Bob xoxoxox

My dessert was apple crumble with butterscotch icecream.
SSL14967.jpg

I have been staring longingly at this all day.... Is that pathetic??? :guilty:

Bob xoxoxox

I have been staring longingly at this all day.... Is that pathetic??? :guilty:

Bob xoxoxox

Not at all - that pudding is one of favourites. They seem to have a lot of apple pies / crumbles in DLRP, but that one is definitely one of the best :thumbsup2

Not at all - that pudding is one of favourites. They seem to have a lot of apple pies / crumbles in DLRP, but that one is definitely one of the best :thumbsup2

I'm addicted to anything and everything containing apple!! It's probably another reason I like a lot of French patisseries, because they always serve an apple tart!!

Oooo! We have apple pies in the garage! I'm gonna go get one! (Yes, we keep our food in the garage before anyone says anything!! :laughing: )

Bob xoxoxox

lmaoooo...

I really want the Gormet Burger.
I want one every day!!

It was SO lovely! Sadly I couldn't even eat half of it...and have dreamt about the remaining half ever since.

I kept my little yellow donald from the top of my burger.....tried to smell t the other day - is that wierd?

....And I'm back to staring at the crumble.... I have issues.... About apple crumble of all things!

Bob xoxoxox

Today Dtr and I went up to London to watch Wicked (and it was brilliant, BTW - highly recommend it) and got talking to the family next to us, before the show started. Guess what we got chatting about - DLRP - what else? They were there last week at the same time as us.:goodvibes

Today Dtr and I went up to London to watch Wicked (and it was brilliant, BTW - highly recommend it) and got talking to the family next to us, before the show started. Guess what we got chatting about - DLRP - what else? They were there last week at the same time as us.:goodvibes

What a co-inky-dink!!!

Bob xoxox

DD has been going to a holiday club on some days during the summer hols - its at a nursery near to where I work and she came home one day last week and said there was a girl there who shed seen at DLP in July who had been sitting next to her watching the HSM show. They recognised each other

DD has been going to a holiday club on some days during the summer hols - its at a nursery near to where I work and she came home one day last week and said there was a girl there who shed seen at DLP in July who had been sitting next to her watching the HSM show. They recognised each other

:eek: :eek: :eek: That really is amazing.

That's quite a freaky coincidence!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter