Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

The carpaccio is really nice- nicer than it sounds but there again I like my steak done medium- still a bit red. The slices are wafer thin so you are not eating a lump of raw meat - I dont think I could do that

The steakhouse in the village apparently do a Steak Tartare, so you could always find out ;)

I thought they did one of those in the Silver Spur, but I guess not. Not that I would ever go near one - I like my steak burnt to a crisp :)

The steakhouse in the village apparently do a Steak Tartare, so you could always find out ;)

I thought they did one of those in the Silver Spur, but I guess not. Not that I would ever go near one - I like my steak burnt to a crisp :)

I dont think I could even attempt Steak Tartare

Me neither. :crazy2: We all love watching Mr Bean in our house and one day after yet again watching the bit where he orders it in the restaurant my DDs and I decided to google it and couldn't believe the number of Steak tartare blogs there are on the net, pages and pages of them. Just the thought of it makes me feel :eek:

Me neither. :crazy2: We all love watching Mr Bean in our house and one day after yet again watching the bit where he orders it in the restaurant my DDs and I decided to google it and couldn't believe the number of Steak tartare blogs there are on the net, pages and pages of them. Just the thought of it makes me feel :eek:

I saw Rick Stein making one on TV the other day- We had to turn it off when he actually began eating it!! :sick:

Bob xoxoxox

On DP and my first trip to Paris she ordered steak tartare.
I ordered roast chicken; which I never normally have.
When her plate of raw mince steak, with a raw egg cracked in a hollow of the meat, along with a dish of capers arrived she knew why I had ordered the chicken. I was very pleased with the swap :goodvibes

For those of you who are not carnivores I'd look away.

My chef brother and I would often buy 3 fillet steaks. Eating one raw while we cooked the other 2 "blue"... delicious :goodvibes

On DP and my first trip to Paris she ordered steak tartare.
I ordered roast chicken; which I never normally have.
When her plate of raw mince steak, with a raw egg cracked in a hollow of the meat, along with a dish of capers arrived she knew why I had ordered the chicken. I was very pleased with the swap :goodvibes

For those of you who are not carnivores I'd look away.

My chef brother and I would often buy 3 fillet steaks. Eating one raw while we cooked the other 2 "blue"... delicious :goodvibes

Oh Gosh!!! :sick: A bit of the Nigella Lawson style steak cooking then? Buggered on the outside, blue on the inside....

Bob xoxoxoxox

Oh Gosh!!! :sick: A bit of the Nigella Lawson style steak cooking then? Buggered on the outside, blue on the inside....

Bob xoxoxoxox
I'd like to think more Gordon Ramsay. If the meat has been well cared for. Hung and looked after then it does not need much in the way of sauces and cooking :goodvibes

I'd like to think more Gordon Ramsay. If the meat has been well cared for. Hung and looked after then it does not need much in the way of sauces and cooking :goodvibes

I suppose thats true......... There were some fab steaks at the farm shop near us a while ago that had been so well cared for it was unreal! The colour of them!! Wow! I don't eat red meat, but I was drooling over them!

Bob xoxoxox

Just thought Id say that we deicded (well OH decided more than me!;) ) that we are going to go with euros instead of going Half Board plus and play it by ear! It was going to cost us £260 for the 5 meals each (2 adult and 2 kids, one doesn't even eat much) prices go up after Nov 08 and it just seemed abit crazy! It would be different if we were used to going to all the lovely places but we aren't so we won't know what we are missing!!:lmao:

By the way M&S are the best IMO for Euros...today it was 1.20

Can I just add that I still think HB+ is a good deal but DH was farting about too much and I was scared the euro exchange would bomb!!!lol

Hopefully though still going to do cafe mickey or somewhere so thats ok!

Aww well I'm sure you'll eat some yummy food either way... hehe

I noticed tescos, and post office online are at 1.20 as well, should have waited abit longer to get my euros.... oh well loool

I felt like crying when I was swopping my 'half board' money to euros!:rotfl: So I went to H samuel and bought 2 disney tradition ornaments to cheer myself up!!!..the 2 black n white ones they have!!:thumbsup2 I'm happy now!:laughing:

I felt like crying when I was swopping my 'half board' money to euros!:rotfl: So I went to H samuel and bought 2 disney tradition ornaments to cheer myself up!!!..the 2 black n white ones they have!!:thumbsup2 I'm happy now!:laughing:

Why crying???Aww i think i know the ones you mean... :goodvibes

Why crying???Aww i think i know the ones you mean... :goodvibes

Because I wanted to go HB+ for a change but DH didn't and I had to change the money just incase it went lower!! Och its just me being stupid!!;) Its not like I'm not going to get to eat is it?:rotfl:

Yeah the ornaments are calling out to me, DH bought me the one with the 7 dwarves on a log...its gorgeous!..so that brings my wee collection to 9!:rotfl:

Glad you sorted out what you was going to do today and its good news the Euro has gone up a bit...it just needs to go up a bit more for when i swap some money on Tuesday lol.

Glad you sorted out what you was going to do today and its good news the Euro has gone up a bit...it just needs to go up a bit more for when i swap some money on Tuesday lol.

Yeah it was stressing me out not knowing what to do so at least this way its done, thats that you know?

The lass in M&S said last night it went up so good timing for me!:) Fingers crossed it goes up a bitty more for you!!:thumbsup2

Because I wanted to go HB+ for a change but DH didn't and I had to change the money just incase it went lower!! Och its just me being stupid!!;) Its not like I'm not going to get to eat is it?:rotfl:

Yeah the ornaments are calling out to me, DH bought me the one with the 7 dwarves on a log...its gorgeous!..so that brings my wee collection to 9!:rotfl:

Ah maybe you can use HBPlus next time ;) Its gone up from when we changed some but we also had some extra euros' from another holiday which we got at a much better rate. I def dont think you'l go without...

Aww get some pic up?? come on i wanna nose....:rotfl:

Yeah it was stressing me out not knowing what to do so at least this way its done, thats that you know?

The lass in M&S said last night it went up so good timing for me!:) Fingers crossed it goes up a bitty more for you!!:thumbsup2

Tesco is at 1.2 at the moment which is good....

You also got some retail therapy aswell :thumbsup2

Aww get some pic up?? come on i wanna nose....:rotfl:

Hope I don't get a telling off for putting this here!:rotfl: (sorry about the grainy quality!)

My favourite one

2008_0909ornaments0002.jpg

The ones I bought today

2008_0909ornaments0008.jpg

2008_0909ornaments0006.jpg

the other ones...

2008_0909ornaments0009.jpg

Edited to say that I so need to know how to set my camera for low light situations, flippin eck they are awful!lol But you get the idea!haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter