My fears came true... Fp availibility at 60 days has definitely changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got FP's for our party of ten today & had no problem getting what we wanted. Some of the time choices were fewer, but no problems getting them all just after 7:00 am today.
I often wonder when folks say "I couldn't find a FP for X" do they mean "I couldn't find a FP for X (at the time I wanted) or (period)".

I often wonder when folks say "I couldn't find a FP for X" do they mean "I couldn't find a FP for X (at the time I wanted) or (period)".
That is encouraging to hear. Do you think it could be really different after Star Wars opens?

That explains why I couldn't get a FP for Toy Story at HW - window opened Monday and I was booking in the afternoon. Nothing available for the whole day!

Today is my 60 days out, got right on at 7am (6am here) The process was a little stressful, but I split our group a few times, plus working around lunch ADRs. Took me about 45 minutes.

I didn’t get my exact times on everything. I had to take what I got and leave for work.

On break at work (@ 9am) I was able to adjust my times and now I’m happy!

Got an early FOP for 2 on our 6th day (but that is the only day I even looked for it) Got FEA, 7DMT.

Today was my fast pass day. Got everything we wanted, at the times I wanted, even FOP. The only one not available was TSM. I knew that they were not available from April 8 to mid June, but thought I'd try anyway, lol.

That is encouraging to hear. Do you think it could be really different after Star Wars opens?
That's what I have been wondering. Once Star Wars is open I feel like it will be impossible to get onto anything over there. Maybe it will lighten the load at other parks to a certain extent? Or maybe it will be insanely busy everywhere :confused3

We’re going second week of May and securing fast passes this year was easier than last year. Got everything we wanted and then we tweaked it a little bit to get times closer to what we had hoped for. ;)
So glad it worked for you. I will be doing mine in June for my Aug trip. Wish me luck

If you have touring plans and their app, i just figured out that I can see available fastpasses for future dates. It updates at like 1 am everyday. This came in extremely helpful when planning for my trip in early june. I was able to get 3 different sets of Fastpasses for FOP, because i was able to plan and knew when the availability was before going in.

I feel like the biggest difference in people saying they got what they wanted is how long their trip is. Those people with 3 day or shorter trips are still having issues. It's the people with 4 day or longer trips that have no problems getting what they want. From reading all these threads it has less to do with time of year, or size of your party and more to do with how long your trip is.

If you have touring plans and their app, i just figured out that I can see available fastpasses for future dates. It updates at like 1 am everyday. This came in extremely helpful when planning for my trip in early june. I was able to get 3 different sets of Fastpasses for FOP, because i was able to plan and knew when the availability was before going in.

Where is this hiding? I cannot find it.

[EDIT] Found it.

Home > FastPass+ Availability (near the end of "Today at WDW") > Select a Park > Change Dates at Top

Current FoP Availability:

5-12 (30+1, Probably Gone Now)
6-12 (60+1, Evening Only)
6-13 to 6-15 (60+2 to 60+4, No Morning)
6-16 to 6-20 (60+5 to 60+10, All Day)

So, it looks like you can get Evening FPs at 60+1, Afternoon FPs at 60+2, and Morning FPs at 60+5.

Last edited:

[EDIT] Found it.

Home > FastPass+ Availability (near the end of "Today at WDW") > Select a Park > Change Dates at Top

So, it looks like you can get Evening FPs at 60+1, Afternoon FPs at 60+2, and Morning FPs at 60+5.

This is great info! Thank you...my goal was to get FOP 60+3 the week of 6-18 looks like I may have to change my plans a little bit

[EDIT] Found it.

Just to mention, it's horribly inaccurate. Not sure why, maybe it takes a single snapshot?
Anyone who has worked to move around FP to a different time knows that 1 search of times does not return every available time for FP. The open slots change with each search/refresh. Why I have no idea. But I have seen time and time again where their app will say FP+ Gone only to go on and book FP for that exact attraction for that day. It's because I didn't search once and quit, I refreshed.
I haven't actually found any use for the FP Availability tool on Touring Plans because it isn't complete. Though I guess I have never seen it say a FP was available when none were. Only the other way around. Maybe there is some use for that

It's even worse for same day FP status

I'm confused. We are driving over for a quick one day trip. Can we book FPs at 60 days, or only 30 days out?

I'm confused. We are driving over for a quick one day trip. Can we book FPs at 60 days, or only 30 days out?

If you are just doing a day trip with no on-site (or otherwise elgible) resort stay, then you can book FPs at 30 days out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter