• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My shorts bunch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure your shorts have pockets. Then every once in a while, put your hands in your pockets and sorta flip 'em out as you walk. Don't do it too much though... people will think you're well... you know.

LOL!!! This works for me.

This thread is so hilarious!!!!!! When I go to WDW next week, I am going to watch to see if people are trying "un-noticeably" to get their "bunch" out...LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant help but notice now that someone brought it up....and who woulda known that this was such a problem???

When I used to have the problem, I thought it was just me!!! LOL

Man, I gotta go back and read this thread again!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p

1.) LMAO - had I known the bunching and the picking (sounds like some gardening thing out of context) were so common place, I wouldn't feel so classless doing it!!!

2.) Just reading about people "picking their crack" is the damn funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm not gonna be able to sleep because I have the giggles now.

3.) As far as the chaffing goes, use Bacitracin if you do end up getting chaffed!!! IT WORKS WONDERS! Look for it with the Neosporin. It doesn't just cool the burning, it actually heals it. I used it before I went to bed with some horrendous chaffing, and the next morning it was gone.

I wish I wasn't familiar with the subject on this thread, but unfortunately, I am. I have not laughed so hard (of course, it is late) in a long time. Too hilarious!!!!!!!:teeth:

This is hilarious. So glad I am not alone................

I know it sure sounds funny, but I've been in near tears with the chaffing thing. I don't get it when I wear shorts too much, but I sure do when I wear a dress. I really like the capri pants better than shorts or dresses though.........no crack bunching or chaffing!

I agree! And for all you QVC shoppers, I love the Denim & Co. Capri Leggings! Very comfortable (one downside though, no pockets).

And I'm glad I'm not the only one with that "bunching" problem too!

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
1.) LMAO - had I known the bunching and the picking (sounds like some gardening thing out of context) were so common place, I wouldn't feel so classless doing it!!!

2.) Just reading about people "picking their crack" is the damn funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm not gonna be able to sleep because I have the giggles now.

SnackyStacky...............you have just made me fall out of my chair laughing so hard........especially at the #1 comment..........OMG...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man..........let me go wipe the tears from my eyes.................LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: I recently have acquired this problem.:o I have a Pair of Khaki Shorts, and they do it to me EVERYTIME!:mad: I switched back to my Denim Shorts, and have no problem!;) The Powder "trick" works GREAT!;) I also put some Deoderant in that "area" to cut back on the Sweat...works good too!

What a hoot!! I'm still laughing!!!
Go to the Dollar Store and get a "Gold Bond" like powder for a buck.
I was thinking capris in December because you don't know what the weather will be, but this is another good reason! I'll have to try the bike shorts, too!!
LOL!!!!:p

Zinc Oxide Ointment will also help with the chaffing. Apply it liberally to where you would normally chafe, and you'll be fine. :)

Yes, no matter what kinda shorts I wear they bunch..unless they are denim shorts....my recommendation, switch to denim and get some differnt colors if you get sick of the blue....

For chaffing I found a differnt solution, though I do not get it with denim shorts..use hand or body lotion on the inside of your legs, any type with do, such as Intensive Care Lotion, Bath and Body works body lotions, any type works..have never had chaffing since I started doing this years ago.

Hope this helps some one...I am so glad...I AM NOT ALONE with this...hehehe

I can't believe this thread is still alive. Who would've thought bunching and crack pulling was so widespread.LOL Crack bunchers unite!:cool:

This happened to me at work the other day and I was wearing regular pants that seem to ride up. An older man asked me if I was going to the show. I was confused and asked him what he meant. He said I saw you picking your seat!:o

You mean I'm not the only one? I do the walk thing-y too! My Mom swears by using Desitin to help prevent and treat chaffing.
I usually wear a pair of cotton bike shorts under my regular shorts (way to self conscious to wear just the bike shorts). This works pretty well, and helps "hold you in" like a light girdle!

1987 off site
1994 WL honeymoon
1996 FW trailers
2001 All Star Sports
2002 All Star Movies - two weeks to go!

I will never buy linen shorts again because they are so rough and they caused chaffing. Vaseline helped. I threw the shorts away, even though they were perfectly good, that's how much I hated them.

What a hoot! Crack bunchers unite...too funny. My sister in law says you must announce that you are goin for wedgie removal, it's only good manners. LOL. Awhile ago I noticed a garment on QVC that would prevent chaffing and the dreaded bunch/wedge thing. It was a long legged under garment, like a bike short, but made of a more breathable material. I think I saw it at Walmart too. I agree with you all about the denim shorts not bunching, I've found if you wear not too wide or narrow legged shorts they won't bunch.
Good luck to all you poor chaffed bunched souls!
I'm going on a hunt for the undies and will report back asap!!
Gret

Well, my newest thing to do now is, look for Crack Bunchers!:p I was sitting in front of Kmart today, waiting for DH and spotted 2!:teeth: :teeth: What was so wierd is, they had NO IDEA they had Bunched Shorts!:eek: They walked right into the store, not shaking them out or Nothing!:confused: :p

Originally posted by Poohbear123
Well, my newest thing to do now is, look for Crack Bunchers!:p I was sitting in front of Kmart today, waiting for DH and spotted 2!:teeth: :teeth: What was so wierd is, they had NO IDEA they had Bunched Shorts!:eek: They walked right into the store, not shaking them out or Nothing!:confused: :p

I wonder if they've just gotten used to thier bunch and don't notice it..........or maybe they like it?:p Did you say something to them, like "Hey, aren't you gonna shake your bunch out before you go in that store?":bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter