• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My shorts bunch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given up and taken to wearing coullottes. Way more comfortable and cooler than wearing tight shorts, especially walking around WDW! And best of all....no waddle walking, no bunch picking, and no men walking behind me wondering if I'm a loose woman!

My mom has a habit of picking the bunch out for me, and I'm almost 34 years old!! Let me tell you, it is quite embarrassing!!!

Jules

BWahahahahah!!! What a hilarious thread!!! OK...I can't believe nobody asked this...why is a "bunch" called a "goat"?!? LOL!!!!

I can't believe this thread is still going! Crack pickers, chaffing bunchers...........if it wasn't so real, I'd be screaming with laughter, as it is I have startled everyone with my laughing:p He already thinks I'm nuts, so this thread has really convinced him:rolleyes: You guys are tooooooooooooo funny.
(snort...snort....bahaaaaaaaaaa)

Peg

I can't believe a topic I posted has now run to three pages! :earseek: I'm dead chuffed!

For all you bunch-picking ladies (okay, suddenly I'm having a flashback to the old "Hee Haw" show: "I'm a'pickin'!" "And I'm a'grinnin'!"), I found some nice shorts -- slightly longer; nice, lightweight material -- at Title 9 Sports. I can't remember the URL right now, but I'm pretty sure it's just http://www.title9sports.com . They are somewhat expensive, but I think they will be non-bunching. Yay! :)

I can see it now. You know that website for the bad shoes?......Yep, a website devoted to pics of 'crack pickers'!:p

P.S. they also now have some cute little spandex type lightweight girdle thingies out there that wear well. The first time I saw them I thought 'no way I'll ever fit into those tiny things'. But, hey they did stretch. Quite comfy. And, I also love the capri pant thing. Of course I think every other woman around here bought those this Summer.:)
Kim

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! how is BadShoe getting dragged into this bunch?

BadShoe.com is a sophisticated, refined and dignified publication. How did we end up in this thread?

Originally posted by CdnDisneyFan
My mom has a habit of picking the bunch out for me, and I'm almost 34 years old!! Let me tell you, it is quite embarrassing!!!

Jules

That reminded me of a joke about this old man who was at chuch one Sunday. There was this lady sitting in the pew in front of him and every time she stood up to sing, her dress got in a bunch. He got tired of looking at it so he reached over and gently pulled it out. She felt it and turned around and slapped him. He said "Sorry maam." then stuffed it back in there!:p

Hiya, Men... my suggestions is to avoid the bunches by wearing a Kilt! No Joke. Check out your local scottish supply store or visit Utilitkilts .

This is going beyond the original intended topic. Because this thread now has no real purpose, I am now locking it. Please see the above thread about how to keep the Tips Board on topic. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter