My Valentines week TR!

Just callin' it like I'm seein' it. :rolleyes1

I'd say "Drivel" as you so drolly put it -
is in the mind of the beholder.

Perhaps our syntax is beyond your comprehension.
It's clearly beyond your appreciation.

But then it really was not for you anyway.

I'd say "Drivel" as you so drolly put it -
is in the mind of the beholder.

Perhaps our syntax is beyond your comprehension.
It's clearly beyond your appreciation.

But then it really was not for you anyway.

It's because I'm straight, isn't it? FINE. I see how you are. FINE. Don't come crying to me if you ever need a hag. :mad:

It's because I'm straight, isn't it? FINE. I see how you are. FINE. Don't come crying to me if you ever need a hag. :mad:

I don't have hags.
It's a cruel practice.

Seems fine on first glance ... but then :guilty:

Like elephants at the circus.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a hag. :sad2:

Down Simba! Down.
elephant.gif

Yes, I suppose if Rob doesn't appreciate me I will have to join your hag harem.

You do know that I hang around in that harem???? There's lots of "drivel" going on....you best stay away.

Now, if you'd like to take me out for cake and coffee....I'm free...and we can gossip about the "guys"

Rosie - We can see about coffee and cake. Jamie's harem is probably a little crowded for me. If I can't work things out with Rob I might need to shop for a new Gay Crush. :sad2:

See guys... Hag free is looking like a lot less hassle right about now... right. ::yes::

See guys... Hag free is looking like a lot less hassle right about now... right. ::yes::

You keep your "hag free" thoughts to yourself and I'll keep my "panty free" ones to myself! :mad:

You keep your "hag free" thoughts to yourself and I'll keep my "panty free" ones to myself! :mad:

evilmonkey.gif

See bossy cranky ... Issue Issue issue .

"Hags" :sad2: so totally not worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter