My Valentines week TR!

evilmonkey.gif

See bossy cranky ... Issue Issue issue .

"Hags" :sad2: so totally not worth it.

But I like the monkey and now I'm not cranky!

HAGS=EASY

Hey Mike....hope you had a great time on your "vacation!" Thanks for posting the pics of the BWV......

We were thinking about staying there, so what's your verdict? BW or no BW?

Hey Mike....hope you had a great time on your "vacation!" Thanks for posting the pics of the BWV......

We were thinking about staying there, so what's your verdict? BW or no BW?

We haven't stayed there, but we have friends who really like it. DS13 liked the model when we went through last year, so he thinks he would like to try BWV at some point.

What? Is this thread about my trip? :confused3

:rotfl2:

I would give it an 8 or 9 out of 10.

The room was a standard room with a bed, pull out couch, balcony, mini fridge, microwave, glassware, and silverware. My first "negative" thoughts were the very small TV, paper plates, and the long walk from the front desk.

But after I thought about these things I realized...

#1 What are you doing watching TV at WDW anyway? (I'm sure they will all have flat screens soon anyway)

#2 What meal, besides a light breakfast or snack, are you eating in your room anyway?

and #3, once we found the side doors, the walk to the front desk was unimportant! (One side door led us right to the pool, and the other led us right to the parking lot where the car was) :thumbsup2 BTW you will need a room key to open these doors.

The bed was very comfortable, and I unfolded the couch for a disco nap and it was just as comfortable as the bed, if not more!

The really special thing about this resort is the location! Right outside your door is the Boardwalk! Spoodles, Flying Fish, ESPN, the Pizza Window, Atlantic Dance, and the atmosphere! A short walk or boat ride away are the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Clubs, EPCOT and DHS! We literally took a boat to dinner, took another boat to EPCOT, watched Illuminations, and had a short walk to the Belvue Room for a nightcap before heading to bed! Location is #1 for this resort!

The grounds and pool were very nice, and the upkeep was excellent!

So I would give it a big :thumbsup2

Oh you dont know the half of it! My cell phone rang at 8 am! :eek:

And the call were comming "from inside the house"!

I mean really!

They are doing that again at the BWV? :( There were real problems with that a few years ago and the staff were told to stop.

We had calls every half hour one time when we were staying there (and not living in FL). On the day of check out, I mean. They started at SIX am. Not pleased.

I'm not a huge fan of the BWV, but that's just me/us. I don't like the IT clown pool. :( I don't like what seems to be the hike to get to your room, whether from the lobby, the car park, the entryways... that resort is set up weird. We didn't like the noise off the boardwalk when we had a villa overlooking the boardwalk. Neither did the two year old we had with us. Fun getting that little guy to sleep. :( We don't much care for the resort not having a self contained restaurant. It's not a huge issue, but just another little ting on the pile of "we don't care for..." The building itself has suffered from construction woes from the beginning. The place looks shabby in some respects, with worn and stained carpeting in some areas, and hard used villas. :confused3

We're just huge fans of the BC/BCV so that's where we prefer to stay when we want to be in that area. ::yes:: Our first love of course, is OKW. :teeth:

We'd certainly stay at the BWV for free though! :teeth:

Interesting....

Thanks for the details Mike.....glad you all had fun. Those steaks....wow!

I can't beleive you all had folks calling you all in the am......that is crazy! Im in the same industry and I can not beleive that staff would do that!

Anyway....glad yall had fun! Is there any JD left? LOL!:lmao:

What? Is this thread about my trip? :confused3

:rotfl2:

I would give it an 8 or 9 out of 10.

The room was a standard room with a bed, pull out couch, balcony, mini fridge, microwave, glassware, and silverware. My first "negative" thoughts were the very small TV, paper plates, and the long walk from the front desk.

But after I thought about these things I realized...

#1 What are you doing watching TV at WDW anyway? (I'm sure they will all have flat screens soon anyway)

#2 What meal, besides a light breakfast or snack, are you eating in your room anyway?

and #3, once we found the side doors, the walk to the front desk was unimportant! (One side door led us right to the pool, and the other led us right to the parking lot where the car was) :thumbsup2 BTW you will need a room key to open these doors.

The bed was very comfortable, and I unfolded the couch for a disco nap and it was just as comfortable as the bed, if not more!

The really special thing about this resort is the location! Right outside your door is the Boardwalk! Spoodles, Flying Fish, ESPN, the Pizza Window, Atlantic Dance, and the atmosphere! A short walk or boat ride away are the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Clubs, EPCOT and DHS! We literally took a boat to dinner, took another boat to EPCOT, watched Illuminations, and had a short walk to the Belvue Room for a nightcap before heading to bed! Location is #1 for this resort!

The grounds and pool were very nice, and the upkeep was excellent!

So I would give it a big :thumbsup2

Makes me excited about my May/BWV trip! :banana:

And if it turns out to be like this:

They are doing that again at the BWV? :( There were real problems with that a few years ago and the staff were told to stop.

We had calls every half hour one time when we were staying there (and not living in FL). On the day of check out, I mean. They started at SIX am. Not pleased.

I'm not a huge fan of the BWV, but that's just me/us. I don't like the IT clown pool. :( I don't like what seems to be the hike to get to your room, whether from the lobby, the car park, the entryways... that resort is set up weird. We didn't like the noise off the boardwalk when we had a villa overlooking the boardwalk. Neither did the two year old we had with us. Fun getting that little guy to sleep. :( We don't much care for the resort not having a self contained restaurant. It's not a huge issue, but just another little ting on the pile of "we don't care for..." The building itself has suffered from construction woes from the beginning. The place looks shabby in some respects, with worn and stained carpeting in some areas, and hard used villas. :confused3

We're just huge fans of the BC/BCV so that's where we prefer to stay when we want to be in that area. ::yes:: Our first love of course, is OKW. :teeth:

We'd certainly stay at the BWV for free though! :teeth:

Then I still have my BCV trip set for Sept!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter