My Very First Pre Trip Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum to Belle

<font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone
:tink:Tinkerbell has reached the lighthouse on my ticker so I decided that it must be time for a pre-trip report! :yay:

Crew:
Me (34) big Disney fan, esp the Classics :lovestruc
DH (38 - 39 while we're there) along for the rides
DD (2) Playhouse Disney fan, in love with Aladdin, wants to be Jasmine!
PICT0008.jpg

Details:
Arrive 22nd September for a 3 night stay at the Newport Bay Club, Admirals Floor Lake View room (hoping for a balcony!!) Leave the magic on Friday 25th.

We're travelling by Eurostar from St Pancras so we'll be staying at the Premier Inn next door before & after to make life easier.

Park & Meal Plan:

Tuesday

Breakfast in Premier Inn
Eurostar to the magic, arrive about 1.30 which I think is 12.30 GMT.
Check-in at Newport Bay Club, if the queues aren't too bad!
Lunch at 2.00 (French time!) in Cafe Mickey :mickeyjum
Hopefully DD won't be too scared of the characters!!
A little look in some of the shops on our way to the park...
Afternoon in Adventureland - arrive through the Aladdin's passageway, of course! Let DD run around after a morning stuck on a train! Possibly a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean if we think she'll like it...? :confused3
Will try and get up in the Panoramagique balloon too!
Back to the hotel to get changed, probably dinner in the hotel this evening and a drink in the bar.

Wednesday

I've booked a 7.30 character breakfast (seemed like a good idea at the time!)
Then Extra Magic Hours in Fantasyland!!!
Probably most of the morning in Fantasyland then a trip to Salon Mickey before it closes - hoorah for the Shareholders Club!! :smickey:
Back to the hotel for a rest and a swim - if there aren't big queues when it eventually opens! :rotfl:
Disney Studios in time to catch the Cars & Stars parade - a sure chance to see Jasmine & Aladdin!!
Dinner in Beaver Creek Tavern I think. This has changed several times!! But I think we will get the best value from a restaurant which is at least partly a buffet as DD is under 3 and won't get meal vouchers.

Thursday (DH Birthday!) :bday:

In honour of the birthday boy, I'm planning room service for breakfast so we can be a bit more chilled out. (And make up a picnic for the park!)
Discoveryland for what's left of EMH! I don't think there will be much for us there anyway.
Then Frontierland so DH can go on the rides and DD can explore the Fort and Pocohontas playground. Ride on the Riverboat perhaps. Not sure whether any meet & Greets will be on but will check the programme before we go!
Back to the hotel for a rest & maybe a swim.
Disney Studios to do Flying Carpets, Animagique, Playhouse Disney Show, and Stitch Live DH can do Tower of Terror!
Dinner at Inventions!!! Very excited about this!!!:mickeyjum Possibly a cocktail!

Friday - last day already?????

Either early breakfast in hotel or a park breakfast if the're still available?
EMH in Fantasyland again. According to other threads this will be the only day we can do Casey or the Storybook Cruise so will stay here most of the morning.
princess: Lunch in Auberge!! Hope DD won't be too disappointed not to see her favourite princess in here and that the others will make up for it! :rotfl:
Afternoon spot of shopping before watching UOAD Parade.
Time for a last visit to DD's favourite ride/place - any bets on what this will be?!!
Grab something to eat before heading back to the train station and the Eurostar back to London.

So that's that!

Any comments or advice very welcome! Thank you for reading xx

Sounds great:goodvibes Your DD will have a lovely time. Only one month to go you'll be there before you know it.

Awww your DD is sooo cute! You will have a fab time - it will be here before you know it :goodvibes Your plans sound great :thumbsup2

sounds like you have a great plan. your dd is so cute. ash has that dress as well although i dont have the ears lol.

Sounds wonderful. :wizard: Your DD is adorable. princess:

Reminds me of when my eldest DD was a bridesmaid and her flower headband didn't stay on long either! :rotfl:

Thanks!:goodvibes DD was a bridesmaid last December and we opted for curls in her hair and nothing else!! :rotfl2:

Sweet picture :)

I'll be reading your trippie with great interest when you get back (not that I'm wishing your trip away!), as Lucas will be 2 (having his birthday there!) when we take him for the first time in May.

Sweet picture :)

I'll be reading your trippie with great interest when you get back (not that I'm wishing your trip away!), as Lucas will be 2 (having his birthday there!) when we take him for the first time in May.

Thanks! :goodvibes I promise to do my trip report as soon as I can! I can't believe that it's only 3 weeks till we head off to London...

Incidentally, Beaver Creek Tavern has now been changed to The Steakhouse - the foodie in me won out!! :rotfl:

I know the programe will change but there was a character meet with Aladdin or Friends outside the Agrabah cafe , Jasmine was with him one day so fingers crossed :)

Gorgeous picture !

I know the programe will change but there was a character meet with Aladdin or Friends outside the Agrabah cafe , Jasmine was with him one day so fingers crossed :)

Gorgeous picture !
Thank you! :goodvibes Just spotted the programmes for first two weeks in September!! They have changed the times of Stars n Cars which will mean I have to rethink my itinerary as I thought it was on later! It's a good thing I enjoy planning!! :rotfl: Fingers crossed for a character meet :lovestruc

Sounds great!! My DD also found Aladdin and Jasmine outside the Agrabah Cafe together last June - she thought she'd died and gone to heaven :love:.

How lovely for your daughter!! I think I will be going straight to City Hall when we get there to ask - don't want to miss any opportunity!

Just received my Shareholders Club Card so may have to make a pre-holiday visit to The Disney Store to get a few last minute things! Maybe another dress for DD to wear to Auberge, I am justifying it as a reward for the potty training this week!! :rotfl2:

Travel insurance all booked now too. Just got to sort out the packing and the spending money, upgrade the meal vouchers to premium ones and enquire about getting a room with a balcony! :rotfl:

Will do! I think that Kyra will be the one I spot first!!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter