My Very First Pre Trip Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my Shareholders Club Card for an outing today - thought you might like to see what we got! Also put on one of her Jasmine costume!

PICT0119.jpg

PICT0128.jpg

PICT0132.jpg

What a lovely DD you have! Those costumes look great:thumbsup2

I want to dress my DS up he would look so cute!.....But at the mo he is a fan of a non-disney character called Iggle Piggle (from the night garden) he has a teddy of him and he walks around with it all day....iggle has to come shopping with us all the time:lmao:

I think i may slowly start dressing iggle in a micky mouse outfit:lmao: then quickly change him for mickey;):rotfl2:

Isabelle used to love ITNG too but has grown out of it a bit now - still loves dancing time at the end though!!

Just went to Asda to pick up some transfer paper, I've made a Jasmine transfer so if it works I'll post a photo of the finished TShirt tonight!

Also got a Cinderella wand for 87p! No big chunky pens though.

Well, despite a powercut this evening and the paper getting stuck to the Tshirt I did actually manage to make my very first creation - thanks to those clever people on the Creative DISigns forum! Ok, so it's not perfect, but DD is not even 3 yet, hopefully just the fact that it's Jasmine will be enough! Worst case, it's a pj top!! :lmao:

PICT0133.jpg

PICT0134.jpg

aww that looks fab and your daughter is soo cute in all of her outfits! :thumbsup2

Ive got DD completely sorted outfits wise but haven't got myself or DH so much as a tshirt organised! :rotfl2:

Excitement is reaching fever pitch here-guessing its much the same in your house? :yay:

Ah thanks guys!! :goodvibes

Isabelle has more outfits than I can fit in her suitcase, but like you, I am lagging behind! I have managed to organise a new holiday handbag http://www.bagsset.com/radley/handbags/camber-sands-large-across-body-59447.html:love: which everything will have to co-ordinate with!! :rotfl: I have a very fetching pac-a-mac, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt, but that's about it, oh yes, and some new flat shoes which I am currently "wearing in"!

DH can pack for himself!! He's the only one not super-super-excited!! :confused3 He's looking forward to it though, just not quite as obsessed as DD & me!!

:lmao:

The weather forcast states rain for when we go I'm hoping it changes to bright sunshine otherwise I'm going to have to rearrange all my plans depending on the weather....

Also i found out Jasmine isnt always at the Aladdin and friends meet and greet, I will be so upset if Kyra doesnt see her when she has her outfit on...actually i think i might be sadder :lmao:

DH thinks we're all bonkers!! :lmao:

I'm planning on carrying the Jasmine outfit around in my bag so she can put it on should a photo op present itself!! ;) Fortunately it's one of the few that don't take up much room!

DH thinks we're all bonkers!! :lmao:

I'm planning on carrying the Jasmine outfit around in my bag so she can put it on should a photo op present itself!! ;) Fortunately it's one of the few that don't take up much room!

I know my luck is that while im trying to change Kyra into it by the time she is fully changed No more Jasmine :lmao: She best be around at the 12.45 meet and greet :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter