My Very First Pre Trip Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my luck is that while im trying to change Kyra into it by the time she is fully changed No more Jasmine :lmao: She best be around at the 12.45 meet and greet :rotfl2:

Seriously, if neither of us get to meet her it will be really bad news!!! Do you think they would offer us a free balloon as compensation?!! :rotfl2:

Just a little update to say that I've upgraded to Half Board Premium today - I decided that as we are planning to eat at Inventions, Auberge and The Steakhouse we should definitely get our moneysworth!

Also added a request for a room with a balcony so we'll see if we're in luck!

:shamrock:

Great news! HB premium is really worth the money. What day are you eating at Inventions?

Too right!! I remember eating at an all you can eat buffet with DH once and I went up to the dessert section 4 times. He said, "If you go up again, I'm going to leaving you here!" I think that this time I'll just put all 4 dessert on one plate, then I'll only be going up once!! :rotfl:

Your daughter is a cutie pie :) Can't wait to hear about the princess meal, am hoping my daughter will be into them by next year so I can finally book this! :goodvibes

Hi

Haven't been on here in days as been busy with DD1 with school etc but just had to get on here to say 'HAVE A FAB TRIP' to you and Emma! :cool1:

Hope you have a great time hun :yay:

Will be checking in with your both on your return for a report! :)

Thanks Patsy! I'm feeling a bit down right now as we're having a packing drama. Haven't done any packing! Can't find the docking station for the video which is full of DD since she was 1 - if we can't load that onto the pc then there is no space to video anything in Disneyland... :sad1: Looked on Jessops website and a replacement one is £100!!!

I've booked a 7.30 character breakfast (seemed like a good idea at the time!)
Then Extra Magic Hours in Fantasyland!!!

I thought the character breakfasts at Cafe Micky were 8:30 or 9:30 sittings. Wouldn't want you to miss your slot so double check you are right.

Steve

Ah ha, yes it was my last trip in September!! :goodvibes The times are 7.30 and 9.30 I think? Although the place was pretty empty at 7.30! Got busier by 8.00 though. We've gone for 9.30 this time to give us a lie in - in theory! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter