Need Address or E-mail to Old Key West

disneyokw

<font color=blue>Home Sweet Home<br><font color=pu
My mom and I recently stayed at Old Key West and would like to snail mail or e-mail whomever takes care of things from room assignments to general items. The week before our trip my mother was diagnosed with a heart condition. She was extremely weak and we were advised to cancel our trip. At the hospital the only thing my mom could say was "I'm going to go to Disney World". We all started to laugh at that. Anyway, Old Key West staff were wonderful, very helpful and at the end of that trip you would never have thought she had any troubles. I really want to thank them. In fact I was contemplating sending the staff a basket.

Does anyone have any address/e-mail, name of who takes care of room assignments?

Thanks.

Happy to hear good news

Here is the main adress and main #

Disney's Old Key West Resort

1510 North Cove Road

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

(407) 827-7700

As far as exactly who does the room assignments I'd like to know that myself :lmao:

Thank you for the info. It just dawned on me. Didn't they change the street address to Disney Vacation Club Way so does that mean the address changed too.

Thank you for the info. It just dawned on me. Didn't they change the street address to Disney Vacation Club Way so does that mean the address changed too.

They did change the street, but the address is still officially listed as above.

Peninsular is the street that actually enters OKW, and the Hospitality House (check-in area) is on North Cove Road, it is Miller's Road when it crosses the compass.

The road that runs from OKW, past the treehouses and to SSR is Disney Vacation Club Way (formerly Community Drive)

ResizedOKWMap.png

My mom and I recently stayed at Old Key West and would like to snail mail or e-mail whomever takes care of things from room assignments to general items. The week before our trip my mother was diagnosed with a heart condition. She was extremely weak and we were advised to cancel our trip. At the hospital the only thing my mom could say was "I'm going to go to Disney World". We all started to laugh at that. Anyway, Old Key West staff were wonderful, very helpful and at the end of that trip you would never have thought she had any troubles. I really want to thank them. In fact I was contemplating sending the staff a basket.

Does anyone have any address/e-mail, name of who takes care of room assignments?

Thanks.
If you can name names it takes on such a larger meaning as Disney has a nice way of crediting those who are specifically commended. If you can't, it's still nice to recognize the efforts though.

People are always so quick to jump up & down when things aren't perfect.

It's nice to say "Thanks! You did a great job!" It really is a big deal to the CMs.

Glad you had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter