Needed prayers from our DVC friends *Update* by MIL Post # 244

She is coming home today!!! Tammy is on the way to pick her up right now! It is nothing short of a miracle that she is at the point she is right now. And all she remembers is from Sat. a week ago til now as far as the hospital goes. We are thankful for that.

You folks have been such a HUGE part of this, I cant thank you enough. Your prayers, support, well wishes, concerns, just everyhting, has been a big part of sustaining our family through it all. Thank you each and every one.

I will allow my MIL the time to get on her feet, then I am going to get her on this thread and let her read all the posts and respond.

The DIS is such a wonderful place to be.

I am sooo happy for you guys. I am sure she still has some recovery but I am sure with all the love and support you guys have given her it will be quick.
Best wishes !!!

then I am going to get her on this thread and let her read all the posts and respond.
Here's a big hello to Jimmy's DMIL. We know you've been through quite alot. Hope you're feeling a little better every day ! :rainbow: :wave:

get_well_soon_graphics_05.gif

Oh that's wonderful news! I'm so happy everything is working out great for her. I will continue to pray and I wish you all the best. Take care.:goodvibes

Thank you Jesus! Thank You for healing! Thank You for miracles!!!!!

Welcome home MIL, Tammy, Jimmy and family!!!! So glad to hear the GREAT news!!!

I pray for the good Lord to continue His healing and for your every need as you all continue along the path of recovery!

God bless you all!
:flower1:

What wonderful news!:goodvibes May God bless your MIL with a wonderful homecoming and speedy recovery!:grouphug:

That's excellent news!!! She's been in the hospital for such a long time, I'm sure you're all very excited to have her coming home.

I've been gone for the last 10 days and that was great news to come home to! Hope DMIL gets stronger and stronger each day. :goodvibes

Great News!!! So glad to hear she is coming home. Continued prayers. Best to you and your family.:woohoo:

I can't help it - I am crying with joy for you as I write this! I never cease to be amazed by God's grace!!! Have a wonderful homecoming!! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

Wanted to send you a "bunch" of flowers :)

BTW - did you notice our names????

I hope she is resting comfortably at home and growing stronger each day! I am sure that being home with family will be so much better than a hospital!

Sorry I havent written in a while. Things are going very well for my MIL. She got home last Wed. and other than my DD staying with her that night, she has been on her own. Tammy makes sure she has food and needs, etc. taken care of, but she is taking care of herself otherwise.

She isnt able to drive til Dr. releases her. She is planning on going back to work 1st week in June. Things take a while to happen though. It took her a couple of hrs. to shower the other night, but she is strong and her will is to get back to 100%.

She will respond as soon as she feels she can handle being at the computer for awhile. She cant sit there for very long at a time. Stay tuned;)

Just know, yall were a part of a miracle in your prayer for her.

Her story is an amazing one.

For when she logs on, I just want to say hi :wave:

PS You are a great son-in-law, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter