Needed prayers from our DVC friends *Update* by MIL Post # 244

Stella

You continue to be in my prayers. I am so glad to hear you are at home and doing so much better. Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience!

Joy

Hi All, This is Stella Jimmy's MIL and Tammy's Mom. I went to the Doctor today and I can drive now for short trips. I can return to work on June 4 for 1/2 days for the entire month. On July 9, I can return full time. Please continue to pray for God to help my strength to return. The Doctor said it could take as long as December to my strength to return to normal. Again thanks for all the prayers.
Love Stella

:wave: Hi Stella. Keep up the good work! Sounds like you are doing great, and I am glad to hear that. You are still in our prayers.

Hi Stella! :wave2:

So happy to hear you are improving on a daily basis. Keep up the good work and be sure and check in so we know how you're doing. :goodvibes

Stella,
So wonderful to hear from you ! We have all been pulling for you in prayers and good thoughts. Your story was inspirational. Please continue to get stronger with each passing day :grouphug:

Hi Everyone,
This is Stella, Jimmy's MIL and Tammy's Mom. I just got back from spending a week with Jimmy and Tammy at the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Got plenty of rest and did some shopping. I am doing better each day but continue to pray for my strenth to return. I get tired so easily. The feeding tube will come out next week. I will let you know when that happens. Take care and thanks for the continue prayers.
Love Stella

Stella...thanks so much for sharing your continued progress back to health. Sounds like your OBX trip was a great one! Continued prayers and best wishes.:)

Stella, I'm glad you got to enjoy a great vacation, and yes, continued prayers for you to get your strength back. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.
Bobbi:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter