Needed prayers from our DVC friends *Update* by MIL Post # 244

Jimmy, I am so glad that you and Tammy had a good ending to this saga. Tammy is lucky to have her mom around for many years to come.

We don't want to hear any MIL jokes from you now. ;)

I'm so happy she is doing great. She is very lucky to have such loving and caring family members. Take care.

Hi Everyone, I am Jimmy's MIL and Tammy's Mom. I have been crying as I read all the prayers that has gone up for me during my illness. I am home and each day gets a little better.
I am looking after myself and I am able to walk now to the end of my street. I go to the Doctor next week and hopefully I will be able to start driving again. The feeding tube will be coming out on the 29th of this month and I will probably be able to return to work on June 4.
I am the miracle that so many of you wrote about. I did not even know I was sick until I woke up 3 weeks ago and found myself in the hospital. I don't remember what went on with me. What I remember was beautiful things, things that I would like to share with you. I saw the heavens roll back. I saw so many beautiful Angels moving around God's kingdom. I saw my late husband. He was so happy and smiling and reaching down for me. I tried so hard to move my arms but they were so heavy and I heard a voice say not yet, it's not your time. I saw what Tammy would look like at my age. Just as beautiful as she is now. I had an Angel that went with me to each floor of the hospital, no one could see her but me, always watching over me. Again thanks for all the prayers and keep praying for a full recovery. Love Stella

Wow Stella! I have goosebumps! I am glad you are doing well! What a miracle! Thanks for sharing your story! I was in a bad car accident years ago, and heard angels singing - can't even explain what they sounded like - and I felt God's unconditional love! What a blessing to know a God like Him! Keep getting well! :cloud9:

Hello Stella. It is so good to actually hear from you. Your son-in-law is a very special person, so we all knew that you too would be special. I am so glad that you are on the mend. You have been through what many people have not, a glimpse of the spiritual side of life. Thank you for sharing what you saw with us and I am happy for your health!

Dear Stella,

I am so happy to read your story. I will continue to pray for you and your whole family!!

Bobbi:grouphug:

I am so happy to hear you are on the road to recovery, Stella!

Your beautiful post made the tears well up in my eyes. God Bless you & yours!

Jean

Stella, you have some pretty wonderful people watching out for you. Both in this world and in the next. I'm glad that you are feeling better and will soon be back at work.

((stella)) Thanks so much for posting your story. I wish you a quick recovery and a blessed life.

You are now a messenger, Stella. That is why you are here. Thank you for posting. You are what the Easter season is all about.

What a touching story! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well! Its always wonderful to hear such good news. :flower3:

I am so happy to read your story and know that you are getting so much better. You are truly a miracle. God bless you and your family!!

Stella

Thank you so much for posting your story. I'm so happy your recovery is going well. Continued prayers and blessings to you and your wonderful family.:hug:

Stella,
It is wonderful to hear of the miracle of your recovery. Continued prayers go to you as you continue to heal. :)

Stella, its so great that you are getting stronger every day. Hearing your experience is comforting. I am glad you are still on this side and hopefully for a long time. Prayers to you for a continued recovery.

Since there are so many stories of God using angels as messengers, perhaps you have a new job description. Blessings to you and everyone you hold dear.

Stella, I am so glad to hear that you are well enough to post and to share with us your beautiful experience while you were so ill. I'll keep you in my prayers as you continue your recovery.

Donna

Hi Everyone, I am Jimmy's MIL and Tammy's Mom. I have been crying as I read all the prayers that has gone up for me during my illness. I am home and each day gets a little better.
I am looking after myself and I am able to walk now to the end of my street. I go to the Doctor next week and hopefully I will be able to start driving again. The feeding tube will be coming out on the 29th of this month and I will probably be able to return to work on June 4.
I am the miracle that so many of you wrote about. I did not even know I was sick until I woke up 3 weeks ago and found myself in the hospital. I don't remember what went on with me. What I remember was beautiful things, things that I would like to share with you. I saw the heavens roll back. I saw so many beautiful Angels moving around God's kingdom. I saw my late husband. He was so happy and smiling and reaching down for me. I tried so hard to move my arms but they were so heavy and I heard a voice say not yet, it's not your time. I saw what Tammy would look like at my age. Just as beautiful as she is now. I had an Angel that went with me to each floor of the hospital, no one could see her but me, always watching over me. Again thanks for all the prayers and keep praying for a full recovery. Love Stella

Touched by Angels! AWESOME!!!!!!!
Stella, you obviously are very special... with a very special family! The good Lord has more work for you here on earth! What a testimony!!! Thanks for sharing with us. What an experience... most of us will never be able to relay occurrences like yours to those of us left behind. I have known 2 families with personal death/near death experiences that have shared things somewhat similar. It is so great to hear!!! And hopefully reaching those people that may not believe or may have doubts about heaven. Things happen so fast... with no advance signs... just as you experienced. You are a walking miracle! and a warning that we better be ready.

I'm so thankful it wasn't your time. I'm so thankful that your SIL asked for prayers here. I'm so thankful that you are a modern day miracle that I got to "see"!!!

Thank you Lord! I pray Stella will continue to be healed to full health... and that YOU will continue to be glorified through her life! In Jesus name I pray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter