New 4-day ticket deal this summer?

I purchased the ticket this morning and thought I would just do a park reservation to be on the safe side...the system will not allow you to make a park reservation when it is this type of ticket.
Disappointing. silly question but, you are trying to book a park reservation for an eligible date from June 1 onwards, correct?

Disappointing. silly question but, you are trying to book a park reservation for an eligible date from June 1 onwards, correct?
That is correct. I was just going to (for good measure) book park reservations for June 5-8 to make sure I alleviated any problems and it will not allow those to be booked on My Disney Express and it says this ticket type does not require reservations.

Our daughter just upgraded to this ticket and cannot make Her Park Reservations with it.

The two Park Reservations she made before upgrading the ticket are still there.

I see that a new 4-day “magic” ticket will be available for purchase on May 23 that’s only $99/day. Does anyone know if that discount can be applied to existing packages? Or combined with other discounts?

We have a trip planned in June and booked a discounted deluxe resort Disney Visa package so curious if we could possibly get our tickets for less, too! I may just need to wait a few days until the offer is officially released and available for purchase, but curious if anyone has done this yet.
Same here. Thought I would still be able to make a reservation, but the system says - nope

Another question about this summer 4 park ticket offer.

If no park reservations are required, will you still be able to make one if desired ?

Asking for purposes of securing a Virtual Queue. Disney says you must have a park reservation to make a virtual queue request at 7 am. So if you don’t have / can’t make a park reservation with these tickets, that would mean having to wait for 1 pm drops, correct?
I just went to the WDW website and asked this question on the chat function. Per the person I chatted with she said that you will be able to still enter the virtual Q and make genie plus selections as a normal resort stay at 7:00am with these tickets even if you don't have a park reservation.

Yeah they said you will be prompted to say which park you will visit for the VQ if you have these tickets.

Thank you all for this feedback. This is what I was curious about — the inability to make a park reservation.

Hopefully the feedback provided is accurate and you all will be able to make those VQ when the day arrives. I will be watching for confirmation!!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Hopefully we will begin to hear next Thursday about actual experiences of guests with these tickets when they attempt to join a VQ without making a park reservation.

I guess come early January 2024 this will become the norm (booking a VQ without a park reservation) when many no longer require a PR, so this is a good test now with a smaller number of guests.,

Would you be concerned about the inability to book a reservation if you need to be in specific parks on specific days?

We're planning on going the last week of July with my brother's family (he'll be using the Florida resident $58 per day offer for family of 5, for the 4-day pass). From what I can see on the Disney site that offer does require reservations, so they'll be fine if the parks fill up.

My family was going to do the 4-day/4-park ticket, and we've just booked dining reservations for 9, book BBB for two little girls, etc. We need to be in specific parks on specific days. Not to mention we live out of state, so if we missed a day, we wouldn't be able to just show up again in time to use it within the 7 day window.

On top of this, the way our schedule works with time off work and people wanting to go to Epcot food and wine, we'll need to be at Epcot either Thurs the 27th or Fri the 28th, with the festival starting, could reservations be fully booked to where we're locked out of the park?

I hate to buy 4 full price tickets for 4 days to make sure we can be with the rest of our family, but I have a sinking feeling that is what we need to do. :(

Would you be concerned about the inability to book a reservation if you need to be in specific parks on specific days?

We're planning on going the last week of July with my brother's family (he'll be using the Florida resident $58 per day offer for family of 5, for the 4-day pass). From what I can see on the Disney site that offer does require reservations, so they'll be fine if the parks fill up.

My family was going to do the 4-day/4-park ticket, and we've just booked dining reservations for 9, book BBB for two little girls, etc. We need to be in specific parks on specific days. Not to mention we live out of state, so if we missed a day, we wouldn't be able to just show up again in time to use it within the 7 day window.

On top of this, the way our schedule works with time off work and people wanting to go to Epcot food and wine, we'll need to be at Epcot either Thurs the 27th or Fri the 28th, with the festival starting, could reservations be fully booked to where we're locked out of the park?

I hate to buy 4 full price tickets for 4 days to make sure we can be with the rest of our family, but I have a sinking feeling that is what we need to do. :(
At this point I would have zero concern. The parks have not filled to capacity since early in spring break. Since the tickets do not allow you to make park reservations I cannot see that Disney anticipates park capacity being a problem.

Since you don’t need to make park reservations I don’t see a rush to purchase any tickets. I would keep an eye on the park reservation system for the next month to see if any parks fill (except around July 4th) and if not I’d feel confident purchasing the 4 day tickets.

I know it's unlikely, but I'm going for a week at the beginning of December and would love for this offer to be extended to then. It'd save a good amount of money for sure.

I know it's unlikely, but I'm going for a week at the beginning of December and would love for this offer to be extended to then. It'd save a good amount of money for sure.
It could happen but I would not bank on it as it's being offered during lower crowd times. October - December are higher crowd times so less offers needed to draw guests to the parks.

I guess I never read the "don't need a park reservation" to mean you could be shut out of the parks but rather that particular ticket media is not subject to a park reservation restriction. My immediate assumption was that Disney was allocating enough spots for the anticipated amount of those that might be purchased.

This almost seems like a test to how date-based tickets would be treated for next January and beyond where they will not be subject to a park reservation requirement.

Hopefully we find out more clearly eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter