New 4-day ticket deal this summer?

Do we think Disney is going to discontinue/stop selling this tickets before its end start?

I was thinking of waiting til July to buy my tickets , could they have stopped selling it by then?

There isn’t any type of disclaimer on these tickets saying that quantities are limited or that sales can be stopped so I would not anticipate that happening.

I’ve normally always bought package deals at Disney so not familiar with their rules with these kind of sales. Is there a certain date for the end of this 4day tickets sale? Also is there a limited number they sale ? I want to wait as long as I can but not if it means I may miss out.

These tickets are on sale until late September and unlike some offers, there is no mention of a limited number being available.
Do you happen to know I know it says you don’t need a park reservation how about if said park just happens to be full and that was the one you were planning on going to I mean, maybe it’s even your last fourth day and you only have magic kingdom left, but now it’s full

also, do you know, can you go ahead and make Park reservations if you want?

I wonder is it common that a park is full?

Thinking of buying these, but my question is whether you can only do each park one time, or can you do the same park more than once if you want to skip a park?

I’ve never brought tickets through sites like these , how does it work?
It's super easy. You go to their site and enter the dates and type of tickets you want and then it gives you several options (they are typically a date-based window, but the dates you enter are always in that window). You buy them and then link them to My Disney Experience. After that, they function just like tickets you would have bought from Disney but are discounted. I've typically saved a few hundred using them for 5-Day passes for my family of four. It's kind of like if you rent DVC points, once everything is linked in My Disney Experience, everything works like you purchased direct through Disney.

Thinking of buying these, but my question is whether you can only do each park one time, or can you do the same park more than once if you want to skip a park?
My understanding is it's one park, one day and you can't repeat. So you can't use this deal to do more than one day at a park.

The information clearly states you may only visit each park once. You may leave and return on the same day but can’t visit the same park on 2 different days.

To visit the same park on 2 different days you would need to purchase a normal ticket.

Do you happen to know I know it says you don’t need a park reservation how about if said park just happens to be full and that was the one you were planning on going to I mean, maybe it’s even your last fourth day and you only have magic kingdom left, but now it’s full

also, do you know, can you go ahead and make Park reservations if you want?

I wonder is it common that a park is full?
Parks have not filled to capacity since the spring. Capacity has been allocated in the parks for these tickets so you will be able to enter with this ticket type.

Park reservations cannot be made with these tickets. People have tried and have not been allowed.

The information clearly states you may only visit each park once. You may leave and return on the same day but can’t visit the same park on 2 different days.

To visit the same park on 2 different days you would need to purchase a normal ticket.

I am so darn happy to hear that you can leave and return same day! This whole time I thought once we are in the park we have to stay and won’t be allowed back if we leave. Our trip is in early august and I appreciate this info so much!!!!

Just called about this. Unfortunately they consider this a downgrade. They will only allow upgrade a ticket to a higher value or AP etc. Bummer we didn’t wait, would have saved our party $800.
Wow that is too bad

I have a niece and a friend who need this very type ticket in January. Do you think they should wait and see if these ticket deals might be available then or buy now?

I have a niece and a friend who need this very type ticket in January. Do you think they should wait and see if these ticket deals might be available then or buy now?
It’s difficult to tell as offers have just started to come back recently.

They can wait and hope for an offer or, purchase something now. If they wait there will most likely be a ticket price increase between now and then so there really isn’t a definitive choice.

It’s difficult to tell as offers have just started to come back recently.

They can wait and hope for an offer or, purchase something now. If they wait there will most likely be a ticket price increase between now and then so there really isn’t a definitive choice.
Exactly. That's what I'm afraid of. A price increase. I'll probably tell them to go and and buy.

Hi! I purchased the 4 day 4 park magic ticket awhile back and plan to use it in about a week (September 19th to the 23rd).

Today I happened to be looking at park pass availability and noticed Magic Kingdom had no availability for today. It is making me nervous that something similar might happen when I am there. Since the 4 day 4 park ticket doesn’t allow park pass reservations, I’m wondering if I could be denied entry to a park if reservation availability is full. Does anyone have experience with this?

Hi! I purchased the 4 day 4 park magic ticket awhile back and plan to use it in about a week (September 19th to the 23rd).

Today I happened to be looking at park pass availability and noticed Magic Kingdom had no availability for today. It is making me nervous that something similar might happen when I am there. Since the 4 day 4 park ticket doesn’t allow park pass reservations, I’m wondering if I could be denied entry to a park if reservation availability is full. Does anyone have experience with this?
Since you don't need a park reservation with the 4 day, 4 park ticket, the only way you wouldn't get in is if the park is at capacity. I think you'll be fine as it's September and not a major holiday. This weekend was D23 so that is probably why there is no availability at the Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:
Since you don't need a park reservation with the 4 day, 4 park ticket, the only way you wouldn't get in is if the park is at capacity. I think you'll be fine as it's September and not a major holiday.
Thank you, I guess my concern was if the calendar shows no park passes available, does that also mean the park is “at capacity”

Park passes were available for all parks today. Where were you seeing that?

EDIT to add: I think the issue is that you may have checked for availability after 6:00 tonight, when the park was closed because of the Halloween party.

Last edited:
Park passes were available for all parks today. Where were you seeing that?

EDIT to add: I think the issue is that you may have checked for availability after 6:00 tonight, when the park was closed because of the Halloween party.
Yes I saw it on the website when I was trying to help my sister make park pass reservations for her regular tickets.

But you may be correct about the timing, I definitely was on the website after 6pm!

Thank you!

4 Park passes do not require (and are not eligible) for park reservations. This type of ticket will never be locked out due to park capacity.
Since you don't need a park reservation with the 4 day, 4 park ticket, the only way you wouldn't get in is if the park is at capacity. I think you'll be fine as it's September and not a major holiday. This weekend was D23 so that is probably why there is no availability at the Magic Kingdom.
Sorry but this is not correct. Even if a park were to reach capacity for park reservations, guests with these tickets will still be granted access as they are already counted in the numbers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter