New 4-day ticket deal this summer?

Jchoma

Mouseketeer
I see that a new 4-day “magic” ticket will be available for purchase on May 23 that’s only $99/day. Does anyone know if that discount can be applied to existing packages? Or combined with other discounts?

We have a trip planned in June and booked a discounted deluxe resort Disney Visa package so curious if we could possibly get our tickets for less, too! I may just need to wait a few days until the offer is officially released and available for purchase, but curious if anyone has done this yet.

I see that a new 4-day “magic” ticket will be available for purchase on May 23 that’s only $99/day. Does anyone know if that discount can be applied to existing packages? Or combined with other discounts?

We have a trip planned in June and booked a discounted deluxe resort Disney Visa package so curious if we could possibly get our tickets for less, too! I may just need to wait a few days until the offer is officially released and available for purchase, but curious if anyone has done this yet.

These are stand-alone tickets and cannot be included in a package. As PP said, you would need to crunch the numbers to see if keeping your existing package or eliminating the tickets in your package and, outright, purchasing the new ticket promo would be the better deal for you. FYI, the promo tickets only include 1 park, per day, and you cannot repeat parks, so there isn't a lot of park touring flexibility with the tickets.

Another question about this summer 4 park ticket offer.

If no park reservations are required, will you still be able to make one if desired ?

Asking for purposes of securing a Virtual Queue. Disney says you must have a park reservation to make a virtual queue request at 7 am. So if you don’t have / can’t make a park reservation with these tickets, that would mean having to wait for 1 pm drops, correct?

If no park reservations are required, will you still be able to make one if desired ?

Asking for purposes of securing a Virtual Queue. Disney says you must have a park reservation to make a virtual queue request at 7 am. So if you don’t have / can’t make a park reservation with these tickets, that would mean having to wait for 1 pm drops, correct?
Interesting question. Wonder if anyone at Disney thought of that!

I wonder whether it will be like the current one-day tickets and you designate which park on which day when you buy it.

Obviously, there are lots of questions for Disney to answer about these tickets!

agree with look at the numbers. Often that matters the most unless there is fine print.

Good question. I wonder if any APs have been able to secure a VQ at 7AM since they no longer require a park reservation to enter after 2PM?

I’m going to ask that in the VQ thread.

I wonder if any APs have been able to secure a VQ at 7AM since they no longer require a park reservation to enter after 2PM?
I believe APs must make a theme park reservation if they wish to use the VQ, even if planning to arrive after 2pm. So while reservations are not required to enter the park after 2pm, a reservation is required for the 7am VQ and therefore the AP needs a reservation to access the early VQ. APs entering after 2pm without a reservation do have access to the 1pm VQ assuming it's still open.

I suspect that the wording "This ticket does not require theme park reservations to enter the parks" means different than "theme park reservations cannot be made with this ticket."

But I agree it's poorly explained by WDW and likely to catch some folks off guard.

What if someone has already bought tickets? Can they get a refund or a credit on the more expensive tickets that they bought?
Just called about this. Unfortunately they consider this a downgrade. They will only allow upgrade a ticket to a higher value or AP etc. Bummer we didn’t wait, would have saved our party $800.

What if someone has already bought tickets? Can they get a refund or a credit on the more expensive tickets that they bought?
If you have an unused ticket, you can apply the cost of that ticket towards a more expensive ticket, including this one. (I already asked Disney this question.)

In your friend’s case though, it’s a downgrade so this does not apply.

If you have an unused ticket, you can apply the cost of that ticket towards a more expensive ticket, including this one. (I already asked Disney this question.)

In your friend’s case though, it’s a downgrade so this does not apply.
I’m curious if we can do this ticket and add a water park day or some thing to make it cost more. Our 3 park day tickets are like $305, so like $8 more then these 4 park day tickets. I’d love a 4th day in the parks.

Did anyone ever see confirmation that you can join a virtual queue with these tickets? You currently need a park reservation to do so, and these tickets don't require a reservation. Does that mean (a) you can still make a park reservation and join a VQ or (b) you can join a VQ without a reservation if you have these tickets. I can't find a definitive answer anywhere.

Did anyone ever see confirmation that you can join a virtual queue with these tickets? You currently need a park reservation to do so, and these tickets don't require a reservation. Does that mean (a) you can still make a park reservation and join a VQ or (b) you can join a VQ without a reservation if you have these tickets. I can't find a definitive answer anywhere.
People with APs are in a similar situation. To be eligible for a VQ these guests are choosing to make a park reservation in order to be eligible for a VQ. Guessing these tickets may work the same way.

I chatted with a Disney rep today and asked this question. She said no reservations needed and that genie plus and VQ still would be available. I’m guessing I’ll need to make a reservation but she didn’t indicate this but that does make sense based on AP holders.

I purchased the ticket this morning and thought I would just do a park reservation to be on the safe side...the system will not allow you to make a park reservation when it is this type of ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter