New Disney Book - The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World

My hubby is not as obsessive as I am about Disney, but he stumbled across this book when buying on for himself on Amazon last week. He had it shipped to me as a surprise, and now I see it posted here!
I am only about a fourth of the way through it, but I love it so far, for several reasons.
1) It has lots of information, but in small sections that are easy to read. This is especially important if you have kids that don't give you much time to read or if you're reading it while they're yelling at you!
2) It is well organized, "walking" you through each land. Love organization.
3) Sharing this info with DH ups the cool factor of Disney and is making him look forward to our trip even more!
I'm new to all this, so this information is mostly new to me! Thanks!!:thumbsup2

Thanks, Mommy2Julia&Brynn, that is really nice to hear :thumbsup2

Sincerely hope you all have a wonderful vacation, too!

I picked up my copy at the Borders in Nashua on Tuesday. Only read a few pages but so far I'm enjoying it. I used my 30% off coupon I got on line so it only cost me about $9!

Out of 6 Borders stores in this town only one has it in stock...you'd think being so close to WDW they would stock more WDW books :confused3

I am going today to pick it up. Sounds like a good read!

Just wanted to say that we really enjoyed this book too. We thought we knew alot about WDW (thanks to DIS boards ;) but this had some new things for us. We're going to write down a few things we want to look for on our October trip (I like the index card idea!).

Thanks to Susan for a great book!

Blessings - Lin & Andy

just reserved the two books from my local library

For anyone in SE Michigan, Susan will be doing a book signing at the Barnes & Noble store at Ann Arbor (Huron Village, 3235 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104) this Saturday, March 6. I'm sure she'll be happy to sign any pre-purchased copies, too, so just come along and say Hi! :)

Oops! I guess it would be useful to post the time as well :o It's from 3-5pm tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter