New DVC member

Ppb

Earning My Ears
I am brand new to DVC, actually just received my membership number yesterday. I purchased a resale contract on June 6 that had 230 banked points that needed to be used by September 30th. The Disney ROFR took over 5 weeks but finally passed. Closing occurred on July 23. Since we wanted to try to utilize those banked points we were anxious to get from Disney the membership info. We received that on August 24, delayed because of the system update. So now we had another week to ten days before we could book a resort that would be available before the deadline. I saw that there were resorts with availability (Beach Club and Boardwalk) for a split stay. I called Member services today and after only a 15 minute wait the cast member listened to my situation and working with her supervisor were able to add my points to the contract within 15 minutes and I booked my stay.
I really appreciated the effort to get those points added so that we were able to book the resort we desired. Thank you members services.

That is great news! Enjoy your stay! I think split stays are nice and you will get to experience 2 resorts.

I'm glad you are starting your membership on an upbeat note. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter