NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
UPDATE: This post is the first picture I posted to guess. There are many more, plus some riddles, and most of them have been guessed. If this is your first time at this thread, please jump to the end of the thread to see which picture or riddle is currently up for guessing. That way, you won't submit a guess for something that has already been answered. Also, some rounds have prizes, some do not. I will state whether or not there is a prize when I post the new round. Usually, if it is a riddle to which the answer can be found on the internet, I do not give a prize. But I will tell you either way!

Thanks for playing!

~M

Ok I have a game for you guys. I have two pics posted here. Whoever is the first to guess the correct answer will win their choice of several GREAT virtual prizes. Choices are: Blue princess dress (girl), Grey HM suit (boy), Crow's Nest Bar Pole (pole only, no seat), Gold number generator....or if the winner does not want any of these things we can figure something out. I really have a lot of rare stuff but I don't want to list them all here b/c I have a trade thread going, and I may trade something away before anyone gets this. So just be assured that the winner will get a great prize!

The question is: what are these pictures of, or where were they taken? Basically, what is going on here (and where is "here"?)

It's something very simple, but the pictures look very odd. Place you guesses on this thread! Can't hurt to guess, and you may just win a great rare prize! Oh and btw, the pics are taken at the same place/same time of the same thing.

Good luck!

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

AdioSkater said:
I know what it is! It is a car wash!

Wow, you just totally ruined my game. I JUST POSTED THIS and you already got it. NO fun! I guess I thought it would be harder to figure out than that.....

Ok, congratulations! What do you want for a prize?

And I will make another game like this and try to make it harder next time ;) I thought the second pic was obvious but since the foam was purple and pink and blue, I thought it may throw ppl off.

~Mia~

(mods you can close the thread)<------EDIT: do not close thread....I will continue the contest on here.

lol sorry. I just had my car washed and I had a car wash that did that exact colored soap so it was just a lucky guess. Can I have the grey haunted mansion suit?

When i was reading looking at the first post and saw the pics, the first thing i thought of was a car wash. Then i scrolled down to find out someone already figured it out! :guilty: LOL

Post the next one, i will get it next time. (hehehe) LOL :goodvibes

Ok, AdioSkater gets the HM suit. Please PM me with a time that you can meet me today, since I will only be going on for trades and credits (VMK too slow to actually play, remember). As for the rest of you, I will find something to photograph and post another (more difficult) contest! I will keep it on this thread so,

MODERATORS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THREAD LIKE I SAID IN PREVIOUS POST!

Thanks! Stay tuned for next pictures....

~Mia~

P.S. AdioSkater, I only have the top, pants and shoes, no hat. So if you do not have the hat and would rather have something else, let me know in your PM! I don't know if the hat would look good on your bushy hair anyway (LOL...j/k...don't be offended please! I saw a pic of you on another thread :) ).

The suit is fine. I am on right now so just let me know when you are ready.

Ok, I hope this is a little harder. You have to be specific on this one. For example: in the last one the answer I accepted was "car wash". If I had asked to be specific, you would have had to say "car wash brush and foam on windows taken from inside a car" (or something like that). So you have the say the WHOLE thing for this one. I took a pic of just part of something. Tell me what, and what part, and be as specific as possible.

Good luck!

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

the window wiper thing for a car not the machine bit though or dashboard mirror or car pedal

This is WAAAAAAAY off but,it looks like a windmill blad from Mini-Golf.

To me it looks like the metal part on a pencil by the pencil eraser but that you manipulated the eraser or pencil out

Otherwise I'm clueless...

Lets see the negative end of a Double A energizer battery? Or the positive end, I can't really tell :P Maybe a Duracell, for for my guess I'm pretty sure of energizer, maybe :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter