NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

Ok kids....here it is! Round Tea! (LOL....tea). Okay so I think this one is pretty easy so the prize will probably not be a rare one. Just some furniture or a cool pin (maybe a retired one...ya never know...I'll see how fast you guys get it).

Again, BE VERY SPECIFIC. It's quite obvious what sort of thing this is....but I need specifics. I even want to know what store it came from (you should know this...you can only get it from one store). I may have said too much. I'll be quiet now and let you ponder:

~Mia~

No, No.

NO, NO NON NONOONONONONONONONONO

sorry it'slate and I'm sleep deprived. But you guys are on the right track...both of you.

It is a box to liquid cold medicine

It is actually a decongestant/allergy medicine but hard to tell the actual brand but could be just about any multi-symptom cold medicine in liquid variety

VirtuallyMe said:
It is a box to liquid cold medicine

It is actually a decongestant/allergy medicine but hard to tell the actual brand but could be just about any multi-symptom cold medicine in liquid variety

Getting close here's a hint: it's a generic version of a brand name medicine. Give me the brand name, generic name, store that sells it, and flavor.

I'm going to sleep for my first day of work tomorrow, so you have until tomorrow night to figure it out!

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Ok kids....here it is! Round Tea! (LOL....tea). Okay so I think this one is pretty easy so the prize will probably not be a rare one. Just some furniture or a cool pin (maybe a retired one...ya never know...I'll see how fast you guys get it).

Again, BE VERY SPECIFIC. It's quite obvious what sort of thing this is....but I need specifics. I even want to know what store it came from (you should know this...you can only get it from one store). I may have said too much. I'll be quiet now and let you ponder:

~Mia~

Equate brand bismuth solution from WalMart?? Generic Pepto Bismol in yuckola pink flavor rofl

It is a Robitussin like medicine and it looks to be orange flavored... but I think it is generic... lets see could it be Wal-tussin (walgreens) or Equate brand (walmart)

This one was much harder than you thought lol

LOL! rofl i'm be rofl rofl rofl if that was the right answer!

You guys are getting there...but not quite. Now I am really going to SLEEP!!!!!

~Mia~

VirtuallyMe said:
It is a Robitussin like medicine and it looks to be orange flavored... but I think it is generic... lets see could it be Wal-tussin (walgreens) or Equate brand (walmart)

This one was much harder than you thought lol

Change that to bubblegum flavored lol...

Here's my guess:

Equate brand
Wal-Mart
Sleep aid/Nyquil type
Orange flavor?

tolkien7 said:
Here's my guess:

Equate brand
Wal-Mart
Sleep aid/Nyquil type
Orange flavor?

Very close. I need actual flavor (they don't make it in orange) and the name of the Wal-mart Nyquil brand (not Equate but what the fake Nyquil is called).

~Mia~

Am I allowed to re-post? I think it is called 'Tussin. It is from Wal-Mart. I'll go with cherry (my last attempt!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter