NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

Ok I will give the correct answers that have been said, only one thing remains to be answered, and the first person who says it wins!

It is from Walmart
It is "Equate" brand (Walmart generic)
It is generic for Nyquil
It is Cherry Flavor

Now....what is the Equate name for the stuff????? It's very easy (maybe not, maybe I'm the only one addicted to the stuff :rolleyes: )

First correct answer gets it!

~Mia~

Oh! oh!
Wal-Mart(remember this guy?-> :) )
Sleep aid
Uses are for colds and to sleep
must have up to 8 hours of sleep before operating machinery or any other type of thing.
ask your doctor if you are one of the qualified people to use this med.
Comes in Cherry.

It is from Walmart
It is "Equate" brand (Walmart generic)
It is generic for Nyquil
It is Cherry Flavor
It is Nite Time

wdeversole said:
Thanks to google - I will guess "Nite Time"

Equate "Nite Time," comparable to Vicks Nyquil, comes in a package of two 10-ounce bottles.

Miakoda - you should try it from a shot glass like this guy. ;)

http://sambot.com/2005/09/it-always-tastes-better-out-of-shot.html

Actually, I usually just chug it straight from the bottle ;)

I will determine your prize and PM you later...I have some things to do right now but I should be around this evening later on. Congrats!

Disivyco and Someybody got it all right...but after I gave the red answers I was looking for the first person to day "Nite Time"..and that was wdeversole.

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Actually, I usually just chug it straight from the bottle ;)

I will determine your prize and PM you later...I have some things to do right now but I should be around this evening later on. Congrats!

Disivyco and Someybody got it all right...but after I gave the red answers I was looking for the first person to day "Nite Time"..and that was wdeversole.

~Mia~
there goes my score of three ~Mia~s. :(

Ok guys...ready for round four? I'm just preparing the pictures now so stay tuned....very soon now!

~M~

Ok I was going to edit the pic into my last post but you guys had to go and post all after it and stuff....LOL.

Okay, HERE is round 4: this first one may be a toughie so if no one gets it, I have another ready.

What is this picture from? SPECIFICALLY of course....the words may give away what type of thing it is....but be specific. When you give the answer I am looking for I'll let you know....and of course let you know if you are getting close.

As always, good luck!

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

Fed-Ex ground pakage with the dog on it or one of these:
95611fedex.jpg

Someybody said:
Fed-Ex ground pakage with the dog on it or one of these:
95611fedex.jpg

Bam! You are close. It has something to do with FedEx. I have never seen that dog logo so I did not think anyone would get it. It is Fed-ex related, but not a package or a truck. Guess again...

~Mia~

P.S. Someybody I don't think you should get a prize. You have too much stuff as it is! LOL j/k.

MiakodaWDW said:
Bam! You are close. It has something to do with FedEx. I have never seen that dog logo so I did not think anyone would get it. It is Fed-ex related, but not a package or a truck. Guess again...

~Mia~

P.S. Someybody I don't think you should get a prize. You have too much stuff as it is! LOL j/k.
LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: yea. your right. i to rich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter