NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

Those are all good guesses but for the most part...wrong. I say "for the most part" because one of you is pretty close. I will PM that somebody b/c I don't want to say who it is and then have someone else guess before him/her, stealing their answer. Ok? I will give you a clue though...the silvery thing is just part of it. The black part is another part of it, not just the background. If no one gets it on that, I will give another clue. But the more clues I give, the "less cool and rare" the prize gets! Hurry up before the person who is close gets their PM and guesses it!

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

Is it a cable connection where the cable adapter silver connects to the cord?

iluvcountry said:
Is it a stapler?

Nope, sorry.

I forgot to mention: you can only win this game once, so Adioskater is not allowed to play again.

Also, I am going to pick the prize that is given out for each picture or set of pictures. I already will have it in mind, so unfortunately you will not get to choose. I MIGHT give you a choice if it's a really hard one (like this one). But please don't complain about it if you don't get a choice later on! I will probably keep doing this, but the prizes will get "worse" each time, I am not that rich.....well actually, I am, but I'm running out of extra stuff since I have this game, my trade thread, and I'm trying to give Wish List gifts too!

The first few winners get rare stuff, but later on they may just be regular furniture or whatever. It's all in good fun though, right? And it's a game you don't have to wait in a long line to play! :cool1:

~Mia~

VirtuallyMe said:
Is it a cable connection where the cable adapter silver connects to the cord?

Good guess.....but not a right guess. Sorry! :guilty:

~Mia~

Are you able to put more than one guess in a post? I mean not like 10, but like three if the guesses are closely related?

Okay- I'm going with cable connection (the silver thing) connected to a TV or VCR or Cable box (the black thing it is connected to)

Okay I think that is all I can guess

No one has gotten it right yet...and to be fair let's say only one guess per post. With no double posting! That seems right I guess.... :confused3

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
to be fair let's say only one guess per post. With no double posting! That seems right I guess.... :confused3

~Mia~

Ok, sounds good Mia:)

Also I guess I'll try again. A battery in a TV remote?

Wow, somebody said it already, but to me it also looked like the left half of the cartidge/blades of a disposable razor. :confused3

Other than that, i dont have a clue lol.

MissGalinda said:
Ok, sounds good Mia:)

Also I guess I'll try again. A battery in a TV remote?

Well, actually it's a DVD remote. How in the world could you tell it was Energizer? I think you cheated! LOL!

You win a Chernabog carpet!

Stay tuned for the next round, everyone! Thanks so much for playing.

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Well, actually it's a DVD remote. How in the world could you tell it was Energizer? I think you cheated! LOL!

~Mia~

Lol Mia. I've got got a wierd memory for odd details:P

disvaclub92 said:
What a great game!!!

Thanks! I'll look for something else to take a pic of! Round 3: coming soon, to a thread near you! (Um...this one....)

~Mia~

MissGalinda said:
Lol, also since I'm not playing I can give you some odd looking pictures:)

That's okay....I'm having fun finding stuff to take pics of!

~Mia~

P.S. are you coming anytime soon so I can stop watching the vmk screen? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter