NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

VirtuallyMe said:
hmmm

Rumplestiltskin

LOL that's awesome! :lmao:

Here's a pic for you all to guess. I'm not sure if it's too easy or too hard to guess so we'll just see.

hint.jpg

Disneyfan_77 said:
I'll take a shot! How about Devang! lol
I saw your url and thought I'd try! :rotfl2:

darn you! jk good job forgot about that

DementedRiku said:
LOL that's awesome! :lmao:

Here's a pic for you all to guess. I'm not sure if it's too easy or too hard to guess so we'll just see.

hint.jpg

uh could u take a bit more clear picture? it's really blurry on my screen it looks like a part of the stargate lol

Nanoer said:
uh could u take a bit more clear picture? it's really blurry on my screen it looks like a part of the stargate lol

Darn camera phones. I'll try to get a better pic. But that wasn't a bad guess. Not right...but not bad. :)

Try this. its just as blurry but is a little lighter:
hint2.jpg

DementedRiku said:
Congrats! Yep it is the medallion from Pirates of the Carribbean! :cheer2: party:

LOL- will have to let dh know he knew the answer- I could tell it was metalic but couldn't really see the medallion... he looked over and says, "why did someone just take a picture of pirate gold like that?" I explain the game and he says- that is either a coin or medallion from pirates- so I send in the answer- not really thinking it was right.

Renpener said:
Who are you calling a kid, LOL. That's okay, about the delay. Wow, I'm a poet, aww, I already know it.

LOL, if you knew me IRL, you would know I call everyone "kids". Like when I'm at my sister and her fiance's house and have to leave, I'm like "Ok kids, bout that time!" It just what I call everyone I know not everybody here is really a KID.

I have not read ahead to see if anyone got it but the riddle by imcfly about "what am I"....I think it's a coffin!

Also, Nanoer you totally need to give up your inferno...you promised! I knew your name was Devang too but I missed the boat! dont play games like that when so many people know your name! :rotfl2:

How about inferno for me because I know SAMPAT!!!!

iluvdizknee said:
Looks like the end of a metal curtain rod.

HUH? LOL are you talking about my picture from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back on the first page? If so we are way past that, sweetie :) It's ok, just check the latest page for new riddles/pictures/whatever posted by me and others. You can post your own too! this thread is just for fun! Thanks for posting!

~Mia~

P.S. It was the back of a TV remote with the battery thing open, the metal thing is the battery and the black part is the remote :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter